Search results

1. deesel

Bunch of old minibike engines for sale!

Briggs 3 hp flathead 3/4 shaft with bowl style carb with tank $20, Kawasaki 3.6hp flathead with tank $20, old bigblock flatheadTecumseh 8hp new carb $40, Tecumseh hs4hp $20, Honda g200 flathead with tank $20, Tecumseh powersport 5hp big cat engine $40, Tecumseh 7hp bigblock flathead $40. Briggs...
  2. deesel

Rupp goat

Rupp Goat for sale. Has good 2 speed jackshaft. $400 obo
  3. deesel

Ruttman Grasshopper

Ruttman Grasshopper for sale. $450 obo
  4. deesel

Goat vs Sabre

I have a lil Indian sabre and a rupp goat. These bikes are built very similar. Is this just coincidence or is there a story behind this?
  5. deesel

wtb lil indian small frame

I'm looking for a small lil Indian frame. Need frame only. Pm me if you have anything. Thanks
  6. deesel

what kinda frame?

What kind of frame is this? I'm assuming the rear shocks are not the originals
  7. deesel

chain guard??

I've had this chain guard since the 80s when I was a kid. I think it came off what I thought was a JC penny mini bike. Does anyone know for sure?
  8. deesel

needed! greyhound clone side cover

I need a side cover for a post 2009 6.5 hp greyhound side cover. This is the clone that came with a 5 bolt valve cover and the side cover is slightly rounded in the cam area of the cover that came from harbor freight. One of my good running engines has cracked so I'm hoping to find a used one...
  9. deesel

what kind is this?

Anybody know what kind this is? Sorry for the bad picture.
  10. deesel

what kind of wheel is this?

Can some one tell me what kind of wheel this is? Its a 5" on a Ruttman washer frame.
  11. deesel

alsport trisport roller

This thing just needs an engine and a clutch and it ready to go. It has brakes, twist throttle/cable, chains, the tires hold air. It could be a fun cruiser or has some nice trisport parts if that's all you need. $200. You can pm me for more info. Eric
  12. deesel

Allsport/Trisport problem

Im having a problem with shearing the keys in my rear axle. My axle consist of three different sections of the axle- the center where the sprocket runs and the two sides which go to each tire. They have key slots which tie them all together with key stock i am assuming... It was missing any key...
  13. deesel

power sport 5.5 vs. power sport 6.5

Can anybody tell what difference between a powersport 6.5hp and a powersport 5.5hp motor. They both seem to be 195ccs. Maybe a different carb or something? Thanks
  14. deesel

anybody balance their tires?

So i just put some new street tires on my db and they are pretty sweet but they are alittle out of balance. Right now my front tire especially is quite out of balance up past 45mph up my top speed of 51. Has anyone ever tryed dynabeads in a minibike? I have had good luck in my motorcycles with...
  15. deesel

converting tilly alcohol carb to gas?

I just got a hotrod raptor engine with an hl348e tillotson carb setup for alcohol. This is the first tilly carb i have owned and im looking for some help setting that carb up for gasoline. I dont know anything about this carb yet but if anybody has some info on whether or not it can be done or a...
  16. deesel

Anybody else like Bigcats?

Just got this beast! Its big and slow and handles like crap and it super fun!! Damn you can drive that thing anywhere! Always wanted one- finally got one and im glad i did.
  17. deesel

what kind is this?

What kind is this minibike. A friend just got it and put a predator in it.
  18. deesel

Lil Indian Sabre

Just traded this sabre for a cheeftah. It needs a little fixing up but mostly its pretty sweet- i like it. Can anyone one tell me if sabres ever came with briggs motors or did they all have tecumsehs? Thanks Eric
  19. deesel

Allsport trisport??

I just picked up this trike. I think it is an Allsport Trisport?? Im wondering what year it could be??? I know its not very original- different tires and engine. Any help is appreciated
  20. deesel

mikuni throttle cable

Does anyone have a good source to buy a throttle cable to fit my mikuni. Right now im using an oem replacement doodlebug cable (48" conduit i think) and its just a little short. I got an azusa with some tall handlebars and i think about 65" would fit allot better. I would rather get one that is...