Search results

1. 8

hm 80 throttle hook up

hey guys, I am hooking up an hm80 with a drop down manifold. I realized that I don't know what I am doing or how the governor is hooked up.:censure: Since that manifold turns the carburetor 90 degrees, the linkage coming back from the governor rubs the manifold and nothing looks right...
  2. 8

6.5 clone barfing "fuel" out the air cleaner?

I just bought a 4K generator from Northern about three months ago, and was starting the thing just as a matter of good course. Anyway after pulling WAY too much I got it to run as I fiddled with the choke. From full to half and back again over and over, I got it to run for several...
  3. 8

need help with super bronc build

hey Guys.. Got a super that I am building, and of course the TC was gone and the brakes were FUBAR ...the front ones anyway...fixable but a mess. Anyway, I need pics and measurements or at least a clue on what to fabricate on this clutch/ jack shaft/ brake assembly. I have seen some...
  4. 8

Super Bronc brake question

I have a super that should arrive on Thursday. I know that it is short a torque converter, that is pretty strait forward. However I am looking at a better front brake solution. Has anyone attempted to work a disk brake out on a super? issue 1 the disk itself.where to mount and how. issue 2 can...
  5. 8

word to E-bay newbies..like me

I have been scouring the net looking for a Super Bronc, a fond memory from my childhood. Anyway, started bidding on the exact bike that I remembered from the old farm and won. Yea me, great shape and only 300.00, only problem is that I am in Knoxville TN and the Bronc is in Bear's Butt...