Search results

1. old gote

Honda GX200, wont start. What next?

Awwwww, I misread your post, didn't want you chasing ghosts LOL
  2. old gote

Wait till it screws up again............if it ain't broke you can't fix it. You may just add to the issue if you poke around looking for a symptom that is no longer there...........................
  3. old gote

Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

Nope , not yet............I've combed the dealers and looked at a zillion mufflers but nothing that will "bolt on". Looks like I might have to learn to weld. Around here it's $25 just to light the torch, too steep for my pocket. [/IMG]
  4. old gote

Vintage Tecumseh H60 3/4" shaft forsale

SOLD SOLD to DZL
  5. old gote

I still have it, I changed the craigslist ad to a more "realistic price" and dumped the original ad here's the direct link to youtube Damon the Gote Rider - YouTube
  6. old gote

OK how bout $40...........:shrug::shrug: No shipping , you come and get it.
  7. old gote

By they symptoms you describe it sounds like a fuel issue, starvation. Is there fuel in the bowl when it dies?
  8. old gote

New gas tank from Honda clone, neve had gas in it!

Gas tank (NEVER USED, NEVER HAD GAS IT IT) I took off when I put the motor in my Tote Gote. Located in Riverside, Ca. $10 you pick up............if I ship $15 plus shipping cost. Joe Riverside, Ca 951-402-9735
  9. old gote

Motor off my 1960 Tote Gote located in Riverside, Ca $150 OBO Pictures and see it running on Craigslist Vintage Tecumseh H60 , tote gote motor. Joe Riverside, Ca 951-402-9735
  10. old gote

gx390 clutch bolt question

Input shaft or "output shaft"? Go here Honda Engines - GX390 4-Stroke Engine click on the shaft you have and it tells the bolt size
  11. old gote

On YouTube there are numerous video's on setting up the clone with a remote throttle(twist grip...

On YouTube there are numerous video's on setting up the clone with a remote throttle(twist grip or pedal) start here a view a few of them. Honda Clone Throttle setup Part 2 - YouTube My Predator needed no bracket ,it had two throttle cable clamps on the throttle mechanism alreadt
  12. old gote

Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

I put a 6.5 clone in my tote gote and the motor sets sideways which renders almost all Kart pipes/mufflers useless to me. I need preferably, a stock Honda muffler/spark arrestor that will fit. The stock clone muffler was HUGE and would not fit. I took a cut off grinder and pared the muffler...
  13. old gote

HF 212 Clone throttle......let me get this striaght!

I did put in a fuel filter in the line . I also found out that the rubber hose that comes on the engine is VERY pliable and will fit almost anything if you shove it on with a lil extra effort. I inserted the fuel filter and got it on the tank spigot that was almost twice the size! will get...
  14. old gote

HF 212 Clone throttle......let me get this striaght!

Thanks guys!!! I will proceed with my fuel hook up. Got to head to Hoseman to see if he has a fitting for that "tiny assed" fuel line on the clone
  15. Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images

Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images

Images as I was fitting HF clone in my Nova 670
  16. Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images

17. Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images

18. Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images

19. Random Tote Gote 670 Nova images