Search results

1. C

656cc 16hp opposed piston

Thanks funky ole. Appreciate the info bud.
  2. C

16 horsepower from 6.5 clone

Thanks for the heads up. I will check that particular measurement on my next days off. Don't want any trouble. Gotta tear it down anyway to put the "new" flat top piston in it anyway.
  3. C

656cc 16hp opposed piston

Are any hi performance parts available for this engine? Any links you guys can point me if there is? Why is there different Hp ratings for this engine and what is the difference between them. I have one in an old lawn mower that I need to do a ring job on and I figure if I have to crack it open...
  4. C

Thanks for the quick responses guys! I wasn't sure if it was possible at such a low rpm with this engine. I knew this was the place to find out though. "coil bind with 18lb and 1.3 rockers" Not sure how to address this. I carefully checked the rotation of the engine before cranking it and...
  5. C

How would you do it? How reliable would it be? At what rpm would the modified engine make that hp? I have built a clone with all the goodies-- 24mm Mikuni carb, header, billet rod, 14cc head (pocket ported), billet flywheel, flat top piston, SS valves, 1.3:1 rockers (stock cam), 18lb springs...
  6. C

419cc/420cc clone engine

Thank you novaracer! :thumbsup:
  7. C

419cc/420cc clone engine

Does anyone know if there are any High performance parts available for these engines, or if some of the 390 parts are interchangeable? (rocker arms, heads and such) Thanks for any help guys! capt.
  8. C

MB200/Chopper...work in progress

Thanks zeeman!
  9. C

It is 4 liters and yes it is a motorized bike tank. Thanks for the comment!
  10. C

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

That is a fine piece of mechanical engineering for sure. I would love to have one! Good luck with your build.
  11. The goodies!

The goodies!

12. C

This is my MB200. I bought it a couple of months ago. After seeing a few mods done on this forum I thought I would give it a try myself. I have removed the fake gas tank and put a real tank on the bike, which obviously let me get rid of the tank on the engine. Really cleans up the bike I...
  13. project 7

project 7

Side view.
  14. project 6

project 6

Frame primed and painted and everything re-mounted.
  15. project 5

project 5

Fender mounts welded in the lower position to drop the fender closer to the tire.
  16. project 4

project 4

View from the back. Notice the fender mounts are removed.
  17. project 3

project 3

New seat mocked up. Angle Iron welded to frame for back springs to mount to.
  18. project 2

project 2

Original seat mounts removed and hole drilled for the front mount on the bobber seat.
  19. project 1

project 1

Gas tank off engine and bike gas tank mounted on frame.
  20. C

Hey Hillbilly, would you mind telling me what size that golf cart back tire is on your Baja mini...

Hey Hillbilly, would you mind telling me what size that golf cart back tire is on your Baja mini "after" pictures? I am gonna do that to mine. That is an awesome job you did! capt.