Search results

1. J

Torque converters???

What series of torque converter would be best on a 5hp trike? I have a centrifical belt clutch now and it's not cutting it and I don't want to break the bank! I have 2 trikes ,one Vito a 3.5 with torque converter and the other with 5 and centrifical and the smaller one smokes the larger one?
  2. J

Bleitz tri rod

[/attach] Does anyone have any info on this trike? Forks have Bleitz on them and on the side is tri rod. I cannot find any info on this one?
  3. J

Robron cart

I've had this cart for a couple years and just put it back together, it is an older Robron and has a 3hp. briggs. Runs pretty good. Does anyone have an idea on what year or model it may be?
  4. J

Foot throttle for a mud bug

Can anyone post some pics of the foot throttle setup on a mtd mud bug? Mine was converted to a twist throttle and I'm thinking of fabricating the original? I still have the right side plate with the cable holder bolted on but no pedal or idea hot to connect the cable.
  5. J

Mud Bug trike

Hello everyone, I just picked up a 1971 mud bug. This is in rough running condition motor wise but the brakes are in dire need of repair! I removed the bands and sanded the drum and band, still no brakes! Anyone have any pics of the brake setup to make sure it is together correctly?