Search results

1. mopar70

Busted my dirt bike

Sunday I had a slight problem with my 06 YZ450F. I sheared off the bolts from my rear sprocket. That lead to the wadding of my chain in the front sprocket. That lead to a broken case$$$$
  2. mopar70

Terra

vintage terra minibike Not a bad price
  3. mopar70

Chopper CR500

Bonanza CR 500 Scout Chopper Mini Bike | eBay Big $$$$$
  4. mopar70

First Motocross race in 25 years

I tried to race last year but it never came together. I got to race this past weekend. I think it went real well. I broke my big toe on my right foot in two placed two weeks ago at the same track. I feel that I did well even know my starts need a LOT of work. I was 5th in the first moto and 4th...
  5. mopar70

Minibike Welder

-mini bike-welder
  6. mopar70

motors

Go Kart Engine
  7. mopar70

cart engine

Go Kart Engine
  8. mopar70

Taco Mini Bike

Taco minibike I thought it was a Rupp LOL:out:
  9. mopar70

Motocross

Well I'm going to throw my 43 year old butt into a Motocross race this weekend. This will be the first race for me in over 20 years. I'll be racing my racing my 2000 KX250 2-stroker. I think I'll race in the 40+ D class and maybe the beginner class. I'm not a new wider but i do have a 20 year...
  10. mopar70

Chopper

Vintage Mini Bike Chopper Frame Look at This | eBay
  11. mopar70

motovox/doodlebug clutch

Need a cheap clutch for a stock motovox or doodlebug with the small motor on it. It has the small motor shaft on it. I think it's 5/8. Don't want to spend a bunch since I'm going to switch out the motor down the road
  12. mopar70

Indian Trials bike

1969 Indian 50 Trials Bike Looks to be very nice
  13. mopar70

GoPro 100.00 off

They sent me another code for 100.00 off. It is only good one time, so first come first serve Coupon Code: SXNDANAPSTX-KL607...
  14. mopar70

6" Manco wheels

in nice shape 75.00 shipped
  15. mopar70

6" Lil Indian wheels

Looking for 100.00 shipped. I think I have the spacers but they are sold as is. tires are ok
  16. mopar70

Bonanza Chopper, Duck & Arco

OK here’s the deal. My Church is starting a building program :hammer: and I want to donate to it so I’m going to start getting ride of some extras that are laying around. So you will see more to come First is the Bonanza CR500/410 chopper. Looking for 400.00 has a couple of rewelds and the...
  17. mopar70

bonanza MX? New York

2 hrs left It's in New York Bonanza Hodaka AC100 | eBay
  18. mopar70

Vintage 50's Mini Bike

Check this out. Vintage 50's Mini Bike West Bend 750 Engine Very Early Machine | eBay pretty cool looking
  19. mopar70

Bonanza CR500

Here's my latest find. Thanks for the ID in the What is it section. Of all places I found it on FaceBook. It was in a local buy sell trade section. Now what to do with it? It is too small for me LOL. I'll most likely keep it for a bit and then sell it of trade it off. How knows, you might...
  20. mopar70

Go Kart

I have a shot at this pretty cheap. What is it?