Search results

1. f150tilt

Tecumseh Master Parts Catalog

Tecumseh Master parts catalog. If you work on old Tecumseh/Lauson/Power Products engines this is a handy book to have. Appears to have been kept updated. $60 shipped - Paypal - Wisconsin
  2. f150tilt

Taiwan bike Efenel, Missle, Grand Prix wheel and tire

5" Alloy front wheel and tire for a Taiwan made Efenel, Missle, Grand Prix. Tire is usable but has cracking when squeezed. Tube does not hold air. $65 shipped - Paypal - Wisconsin
  3. f150tilt

6" Steel Cat wheel

6" Steel Cat wheel nice outsides, inside has rust from tire being mounted. Please see photos for condition. No hardware or stars $65 shipped - Paypal - Wisconsin
  4. f150tilt

6" Double Indian Head Carlisle Tire - Cat Duster?

6" Double Indian Head Carlisle Tire - Cat Duster? Tire is nice but has some flaws as show in photos. $100 shipped - Paypal / Wisconsin
  5. f150tilt

Scat Cat Tire and Rim

10" Scat Cat tire and rim. Tire is nice, rim has surface rust and tube does not hold air. Paypal -- $50.00 + shipping from Wisconsin 54911. Depending on where you live shipping should be somewhere between $20-35.
  6. f150tilt

Huskee chain guard

Huskee chain guard in good condition $88 shipped, Paypal, Wisconsin http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photo-collections/47266-official-iconic-mini-bike-clutch-chain-guard-thread-6.html#post522883
  7. f150tilt

WTB Trailhorse wheel half

Looking for a trail horse aluminum mag wheel half. Does not need to be perfect just rider quantity. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks They are the style like the ones in this photo I found on a Peekster for sale post.
  8. f150tilt

Mounting a Hodaka on a Bonanza

The "not so easy way" :doah:
  9. f150tilt

Rear shocks - Bonanza?

Anyone recognize these shocks? I am assuming they are not original Bonanza shocks based on the photos/ads I have looked through.
  10. f150tilt

Cheeftah wheels

Pair of 6" Cheeftah wheels good condition with some remnants of paint. one sprocket mounting hole appears to have been drilled/retapped and is cracked. Located in WI, paypal preferred. Asking $90 shipped
  11. f150tilt

Fox Street Scamp Trail Tramp Fork boots & Foot Pegs

Looking for a good set of fork boots for my Fox Trail Tramp Survivor. Could also use a set of rubber foot peg covers and a tail light. Have parts to trade. Thanks
  12. f150tilt

Go kart Find - what is it?

I can't seem to find any info on this gokart I recently picked. Yoop posted it for me on the Vintage kart site but no one has chimed in so I thought I would try here. Any ideas/suggestion on the make and age?
  13. f150tilt

Rolling in style!

I was at an auction today and a guy rolled up on this...
  14. f150tilt

Clutch Removal

Any one know how to get this type of clutch off an h50? Do I just put a puller on it?
  15. f150tilt

Manco wheel

6" Manco wheel in nice condition...no curb rash or chips. I was also told they were also used on some arctic cat minibikes. Located in Wisconsin Paypal preferred $55.00 shipped
  16. f150tilt

Fox Trail Tramp Survivor

I picked up a Fox Trail Tramp at an Estate auction that is in pretty good condition for being 44 years old. When I was about to leave someone who I assumed was the Daughter of the Estate owner mentioned there's was some paper work that goes with it. When I opened the packet I was speechless and...
  17. f150tilt

Fox fender

Fox fender that came off the rear of a fox minibike that had 10" spoke wheels. Does have some scratches and dings (mounting areas and middle top) and the outer lip is slightly bulged on both sides like someone pushed down on the end and is not cracked. I could not get the dings and bends to show...
  18. f150tilt

MTD wheel

6" MTD steel wheel that should clean up. Good condition as compared to some I have seen. One hub sticks out further than the other...not sure if that means it a rear wheel:shrug: Almost looks like a band brake might have been on the long side hub. Located in Wisconsin Paypal preferred $55.00...
  19. f150tilt

Lil Indian wheel

6" Lil Indian wheel that appears to be original. Looks like someone sandblasted at some point. One half has some staining otherwise in nice condition. Located in Wisconsin Paypal preferred $65.00 shipped
  20. f150tilt

Comet 30 Driven Clutch

Comet 30 Driven Clutch which appears to be new but looks like it has been on a shelf for some time. 7" diameter asymmetrical for a 3/4" jackshaft. I have 2 of these available. Located in Wisconsin Paypal preferred $61.00 shipped