Search results

1. bob.fast

jaguar

who made them and what years ?
  2. bob.fast

what is it 6 inch wheel

3. bob.fast

stuck

how do i get the impelor off the engines i have that dont have any bolts or keys to keep them on. 3-5 hp brriggs mac chime in thanks for all your help this is a great form
  4. 3n23o73l05Y15Q05R5a7dfd46dceb2910f4

3n23o73l05Y15Q05R5a7dfd46dceb2910f4

5. 3nd3kd3o75T05ZP6a7d4b80692d1e721d0c

3nd3kd3o75T05ZP6a7d4b80692d1e721d0c

6. bob.fast

Happy thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!!!!! Be safe and sane, don't drink too much.
  7. bob.fast

cat front wheel

pm sent
  8. bob.fast

F/s Taco rims and Carlisle tires

fun tried to get ride, had to work graves near airport, wished i was there any tee shirts left
  9. bob.fast

3HP blower housing & carb

parts pm me im in santa maria
  10. bob.fast

DID u get the sprockets?

DID u get the sprockets?
  11. bob.fast

F/s Taco rims and Carlisle tires

Rims Do you have the sprocket for a drive wheel?
  12. bob.fast

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

funday 2 pics great pics keep them coming, wished I was there..had to work graves sat and tonight.
  13. bob.fast

This sunday - so cal minibike funday

funday any one going south on 101? looking for a ride share from santa maria have one bike if you have the room pm me for details bob fast
  14. bob.fast

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

funday any one going down 101 south from paso robles area that has room for one more bike will share gas expenses thanks bobfast in santa maria
  15. bob.fast

FOR SALE: 3.5hp BRIGGS AND STRATTON

how long is the pto crank size length mine is not long enough for a clutch
  16. bob.fast

Sweet Vintage Lawn Mower

wow that would be hard to get parts for im still looking for a 22inch deck murray side throw. with basket
  17. bob.fast

old question new thoughts

what is the difference between a 3hp and 2 hp crakn and stroke and vs long stroke and short srtroke how do one tell the difference just but looking
  18. bob.fast

3 Briggs HP For parts

how do yell a 2hp vs 3hp is it just the stroke? or boh bore and stroke short or long?
  19. bob.fast

3 Briggs HP For parts

how much for jusy yje crank? pm me
  20. bob.fast

nice briggs

have same model type 1234 e1 code o101033a the clutch shaft is not long enough to accommodate clutch. so i have to find longer output shaft /crank to work correctly. tear it all down and change starter clutch as well to use older outer housing. bf:hammer::hammer: