Search results

1. Razzo

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Been attending Windber since the 2nd year of the meet. Watched it grow from 75 people in attendance to hundreds now. Hopefully good weather and people act a lot more responsible this year. Felt bad for Jeff and his family after last years chaos. Hopefully people will be more respectful of the...
  2. Razzo

Minibike drags at beaver springs jalopy show down drags sept 29th

Beaver Springs 2006' Right lane (me) - 1996 Z50R W/88 Kit. - Full 1/4 mile time - 24.89 sec @ 49.38 mph. Left - 1970 CT70H - 29.73 @ 38.75 MPH Smoke'd him.
  3. Razzo

Mini-bike Drags at Billetproof Drags

19sec pass @ 45mph? What distance?
  4. Razzo

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Yes we should. It is all good. I am just upset because what happened. Have attended for 14 years and never saw Jeff up set like that. I helped his son Nathan build his bike on Wed. Swapped everything over to new frame. Up and running in a little over 3 hrs. That is what makes this hobby fun...
  5. Razzo

No bashing of Gumpit. Disagreed with his point. Lawn tractors are not MINIBIKES. This is the problem. Read the flyer. I have set up next to Kenny for many years. If you noticed he had my companies t-shirt on in the parade. I love Kenny and was so glad to see him back. I have no way bashed Jeff...
  6. Razzo

The Chief of Police is retiring. A good buddy of Jeff's. New chief is not a fan of the parade.
  7. Razzo

Jeff stated "the parade is not a race". Speed Test area? This event lost it's police endorsement after this year. Do your speed test at home. Ideas like that are not needed. People can't be trusted till things change.
  8. Razzo

Hey Dan-0! I don't see you much on Planet Minis anymore! Thank you for all the kind words. You are right. It has been getting worst the past few years. People riding in every direction at speed and thru the camping/vender area. People bringing whatever they want to ride. Last year there was a...
  9. Razzo

Forget it. You want more problems? People can't be trusted anymore. Do your speed test at home.
  10. Razzo

Good points Keith! We need to inspect trailers. Red flag anything not acceptable. It doesn't leave the trailer, if does you're gone from the event. Common sense and respect for the Jeff, the other attendees and the property would go a long way.
  11. Razzo

No. That guy's name is Matt. Also a long time attendee. He has attended since the 3rd meet. I am the owner of Razzomoto.com - 20 yrs in the hobby/business. Honda Mini Trails.
  12. Razzo

Due to abuse of the rules at Windber there will be changes in the works this winter. Jeff and I will be making changes to due the lack of respect for his property and rules. Riders continued to ride the dirt road and blacktop road after multiple announcements to NOT do it. Racing thru the vender...
  13. Razzo

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

We''ll bring plenty of Hondas. Hope it happens!
  14. Razzo

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

I would be interested. You guys welcome Hondas correct? :thumbsup:
  15. Razzo

Vintage Motor Bike Club

Going! Went last year. THE best meet in the country. :scooter:
  16. Razzo

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2013-

THE official thread has been deleted. Wonder why?
  17. Razzo

windber vets

Long time vet..12 years and counting at Windber. Best meet.
  18. Razzo

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

:thumbsup: Keep the faith one and all.
  19. Razzo

1972 Z50 still in crate

Ebay is a business. They don't care. It's about the $. Buyer beware.
  20. 1968 Honda K0 - Slant guard - Saddleback frame - 100992/100988

1968 Honda K0 - Slant guard - Saddleback frame - 100992/100988