New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Would you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's looking like late September right now. We wanna let the kids settle back in school and have enough time to pull this event off.:thumbsup: possibilities are endless here too. Idea's are welcome.

Sept would be tough for me, 2 kids playing ice hockey and season is in full gear right after labor day. Will have to see how the schedule works out. Keeping my fingers crossed.

would like to see it happen. there is nothing for mini bikes.wanted to checkout the hot dog hut but thats 3.5 hrs/this is not as far but like the idea of the ride we have no place to ride without fear of getting tickets and we live inthe stix:scooter::scooter:

Last edited:
Good afternoon Chad, I just caught up on your possible fall get to together. I would love to attend. Personally, I'm avail any weekend except Oct 4th, I've got a meeting I have to attend that weekend in Asheville. It's a 590 mile, 11 hr trip for me, but I've already checked for motel availability during that period and I can find some openings. I'm ready to go. If the weather is still good in Oct up there, that month also sounds good to me.

Jesse