Search results

1. hbernoff

Cheap Bonanza Choper on CL for you WA riders

Seen this on CL and thought you guys might be interested, it looks to be some what all original. I dont have enough money for it so thought ill let you guys know about it before someone grabs it. Old School Mini Bike
  2. hbernoff

Max Torque clutch and band brake question

Sorry for the post i did some better searching and found a post that says what size
  3. hbernoff

13t clutch

will it give me low end or high end power? im running it with a 60t in the back, on a rupp continental special
  4. hbernoff

Clutch and Seat

i need a centrifugal clutch and a seat for my rupp continetal special, i decided to ask on here before i try to buy one online, i have 85$ but hoping to not spend it all because i need to still find a back brake. The seat doesnt have to be new, as long as it doesnt have holes and a lot of wear...
  5. hbernoff

2.5hp briggs

my uncle has a 2.5hp roto tiller that we brought over there a long time ago and i can still have the motor if i want but i was wondering is it better i put a old 60s 2.5hp motor on a 1965-66 Rupp Continental Special or a briggs intek 206? i was wondering about this because ive been reading alot...
  6. hbernoff

Not all that sure

Not totally sure what they are, i baught it off of someone from OldMiniBikes today and im looking for as much info on these bikes, i was told the red one was a rupp but im not sure because it doesnt have mounts for rear suspension and i think the black one is a rupp also, the red rupp also has a badge on...
  7. hbernoff

Any cheap rollers?

Ill be getting 50$ tomarrow and ive been really wanting another mini so i can have one, for my freinds to ride with me and my little brother, im located in Federal Way, WA its hard to find rollers arounf here and if so there way too much for me to afford. So does anyone in my area have a roller...
  8. hbernoff

Is It Worth It?

i found this on clist and the guys asking 60$, if i get it ill have to work for 6hours to pay it off, doing yard work
  9. hbernoff

Youtube Accounts

Im putting up this thread so that everyone can post there youtube channels here so that everyone can check out yourstuff that you do with your mini
  10. hbernoff

Rokon Trailbreaker

found this in my area for sale they want 2000$ 72 Rokon Trailbreaker
  11. hbernoff

Tire help (not for a doodlebug)

my 145/70-6 tire blew yesterday and i was wondering if a 13-500-6 sized tire would work, i was wondering this because id rather pay 18$ instead of 45 for one and didnt want to go buy it then have to return it thank you,
  12. hbernoff

Scrap Yarding

i was wondering if anyone knew where some scrap yards are at in WA state. Theres alot of junkyards but when ever i search for scrap yards i dont find anything, unless junkyards are scrap yards. The junkyards around here though are mostly full of cars. Im a noob and that kind of stuff so thats...
  13. hbernoff

briggs intek 206 questions

i have a briggs intek 206 5.5hp engine, i know that if i take off the govenor i must replace the flywheel and rod with billet parts, but if i were to replace those parts and remove the govenor gear how fast would i go? it will be on a huskee trail rider stock sprocket and wheels, and i believe...
  14. hbernoff

Where to buy tires?

i have some 145/70-6 tires that are starting to crack i was wondering if slicks came in this size or is it just knobby stuff? i looked online and the only tires for that size were knobby. im not sure if theres a website that sells just mini bike stuff or what im not sure.
  15. hbernoff

finished painting engine

i just got it all together today
  16. hbernoff

buying this on tuesday

three wheeler for sale im gonna buy this "3 wheeler" on tuesday but i noticed that they used a mini bike frame to make the 3 wheeler so i was thinking that the frame looks like a bozo frame considering the way the handlebars are bent and how the seat has a backrest
  17. hbernoff

ohv cover questions

is it safe to take off the ohv cover/pan to paint it? or will i have to refill some oil?
  18. hbernoff

should i buy this for 50$?

theres a guy on CL that is selling a mini bike for 75 but im gonna prob be able to get him down to 50 but im not sure if its worth it. here it is Mini bike
  19. hbernoff

What do you think the Avg. MPG is for a mini bike?

i was wondering what the avg mpg was so that when im riding i dont forget about the gas and know when to refill.
  20. hbernoff

powder coating or paint

should i do powder coating or paint on my mini bike? which one is cheaper and also how much does it cost to get a mini bike sand blasted? its for a huskee trail rider