Search results

1. J

Deltek Collection from Australia

High guys , I thought some of you might like to see the mini bikes we had growing up as kids here is Oz . I had a Deltek and a Gemini ( which was very similar ) . These are my friend's up in Brisbane , they are the 3 types Deltek made . This is a corny video I took while up there ...
  2. J

Australian Deltek Mini Bikes

Hi all , I just got back from a holiday to Queensland Australia , where I took these photos and made this slideshow . These are what we had growing up in Oz back in the 60s and 70s , they are Delteks . Grassgrubs , Rockhoppers and Deluxe Swingers were made by Deltek but there were also Decksons...
  3. J

Monkey Boys welcome to the Jungle .

I don't know if this is where I should post this but .... My mate from Brisbane came down to Tasmania and brought along his little Honda Monkey Bike . And we rode into Montezuma falls , the highest falls in Tasmania . Both Shane and I were very impressed with Monkey Boys antics . This is the...
  4. J

Deltex from down under .

My mate had brought 1 deltex mini last week , and he rings a couple nights ago and said he is biddi on another complete and one roller minus motor . They where hovering around $ 300 and $ 75 . Anyway he rings last night and tells me just got those ones and another that had gone on Ebay . This...
  5. J

New guy from down under down under saying hi !

Hi to you guys , from Tasmania which is the island at the bottom of Australia . My name is Mick and I have been into bikes for over 40 years now and can remember most these old things when they were new . I was born in La Jolla CA but moved to Australia when I was still a toddler . Lately have...