Australian Deltek Mini Bikes

Hi all , I just got back from a holiday to Queensland Australia , where I took these photos and made this slideshow . These are what we had growing up in Oz back in the 60s and 70s , they are Delteks . Grassgrubs , Rockhoppers and Deluxe Swingers were made by Deltek but there were also Decksons which were very similar . If I remember correct they came from Taiwan as kits . My Dad built us some and also a Gemini mini bike . We used the Victa 125 cc and 160 cc engines from our lawnmowers ( the rotary lawnmower was an Australian invention made by Victa ) . Anyway thought you might like too see them , cheers Mick .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2MFHzPUtGE&list=UUzHs_42vs6oONYPL7cJ9YAg

I am 53 now and back in the 60s we had only home made mini like the delteks , decksons and grand prix bkie . We had a Gemini . My Dad had a servo ( Gas station ) and used to sell them as kits , they came from Taiwan I think . When the monkey bikes ( Hondas ) came out , that was the end of the do it yourself bikes . I have seen that site and we had to use it to remember which one was which . Only just looked at it this morning because I think I've got it wrong , the Blue one may be a Rockhopper and the red one a grassgrub . We called them all rockhoppers except for the Geminis . Dad fitted a Suzuki 80 motor in ours and my brother snapped the front forks clean off . I have a photo of it somewhere on this site . I noticed our centrifical clutches look different to the ones you guys have . bigger looking . I need one to fit the CVT bike ( the yellow one ) . Cheers Mick .