Search results

1. B

DIY....re-jetting a 6.5

I have a hf greyhound engine and was wonder where I can find jets for it? I put an arc flat top piston, arc billet rod, arc billet flywheel, valve springs and removed the governer. I don't want to drill the jet to big so I was going to order a couple different sizes. Or does anyone know what...
  2. B

Best carb for the money

If the stock carb is ok then I will just drill out the jet.
  3. B

Best carb for the money

What's the best carb for the money? I've recently put a flat top piston, Billet rod,billet fly wheel, and valve springs. I was just going to drill out the stock one but I think a better carb would work better.
  4. B

Need help fast with billet rod install

Ok I got it figured out had to remove the sensor. Now i put the cylinder head back on and noticed there is a black cap on top of the valve is there two fo these or only one? If only one which side does it go on?
  5. B

Need help fast with billet rod install

I just got my arc billet rod, flat top piston, and fly wheel. I assembled the rod and piston and tried to install it. The rod hits the cylinder/ block. I thought I put the rod on wrong so I turned the rod around on the pistonput it back in now the oil slinger hits the cam what am I doing wrong?
  6. B

Hf 6.5 performance questions

Well I got every thing but the cam ordered. How much hp do you guys think I will be at?
  7. B

Didn't know OldMiniBikes sold the stuff. I'll order it from OldMiniBikes instead. :thumbsup:
  8. B

Anyone running this setup? I need some opions before I buy it all. 1.Flat top piston 2.Rings, 3.Wrist pin 4.Wrist pin clips 5.Agk billet connecting rod 6.Agk fly wheel 7.Agk valve springs 8.Air filter. 9.Gasket set
  9. B

Thanks. Thanks. I read them. Have I violated any of them? Thanks.
  10. B

Also the motor in the pic is my old 3.5 b&s. Now with the 6.5hp Hf engine the stool goes 38mph with the governor w/o the governor it goes 43mph
  11. B

I built a bar stool racer and used a greyhound (blue) Hf engine 6.5hp. I removed the governor then started reading up on this motor. I'm looking for advise on what I plan on running. So far my list is a flat top piston, rings, wrist pin, wrist pin clips, Agk billet connecting rod, Agk fly wheel...