Search results

1. C

What is this??

Hello everyone. Today i was driving my Z50 when i noticed a small rubber hose that came out of the bottom of the bike and there was smoke or "Fumes" comiing out of it. I followed it and it went to the power system (At least from what i could see) And to the spark plug... Id like to know wat...
  2. C

Help please.

Just so happens that i took the carb out of my minitrail and took it apart and cleaned it. i got to the float, and the float needle fell out of it. Id really like to know where this peace goes. its very small. i tried looking at some blue prints, but they didnt help at all. Any help would be...
  3. C

polishing

Hey! I was wondering what the best way to pollish my parts? i do have a buffing pad. that spins at very high speed.. And a dremel? perhaps this would work, no?
  4. C

Sticky Gears??

Hello, me again. So heres the deal. When i change the gears on my bike when im not moving it puts its self into neutral??! I dont know if it needs to be oiled or somethin. It just does NOT like to change gears when not moving:shrug:. Its fine when im moving but when i sit still and let...
  5. C

Weird..

Ok so i go to start my bike up one day. And turn choke on n' everythin. Start it and theres a weird clicking sound..sorta like some metal getting hit with a hammer.. So i leave it running. And then i put it in gear (After its wormed up) 1 st gear to be exact. and the clicking stops....:shrug: i...
  6. C

Why?

Why is it that everyone is posting in this Topic and it says OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION! And everyone is talking about minibikes? I thought this was for anything but?
  7. C

Leaving.

Ok its time to take a vacation... Im going to the Cape with my family! I will be back in 5 days. In Fact im leaving RIGHT NOW :laugh:
  8. C

Oil?

Hello can someone tell me what oil these bikes should take? i would really like to know what type of oil to use before something goes wrong with the motor :scooter:Thx!
  9. C

Hey everyone. I was wondering if theres an age limit for this site. Just wondering. Because as you can tell im a pretty big N00B on here so....
  10. C

pictures

Hi how do i post some pic.?
  11. C

snow blower.

Hi Is it possible to take a snow blower and turn it into a go cart somehow? I would like some help on some framing of it.
  12. C

Blue smoke.

Hi everyone! im thinkin that its bad to have a bike blowing blue smoke really really bad. Do you think my bike might ware out. And ill have to get a new motor?? Or is it just that i might have to replace the piston. I think its the piston rings that are all worn out, And its getting...
  13. C

horespower

Hi Does anyone know how much horespower a 50cc motor has?. And about the top speed?
  14. C

Big Bore Kit

Hi,Today i was looking at the bore kits for the 79 Z50. I would like to know what the best Bore Kit is. And if it is a good investment. Thanks!
  15. C

Honda Big Red 250 3 wheeler

Hello I have a good condition 250 big red. The only problem is it doesnt want to get a spark, We a lot of new parts. But none of them seemed to fix this problem. Here's what we changed: Stator,Pickup Pulser coil,spark plug,spark plug holder. And none of these seemed to work:confused:. If...
  16. C

Z50 Fixed!

This morning i tried to start it and it runs GREAT! i cleanned out the carb. and is runnin good!:thumbsup:
  17. C

Decal's

Hello ive been looking for some Plastic decals. And id like to know the best ones that stick good. that are not over the budget. Thanks
  18. C

Painting

Hi Does anyone know of some sort auh nice chrome heat resistent paint? Because i need to paint some exhaust if thats even possible.
  19. C

Honda Z50

Hi im new here and i was wondering if a 1979 Z50 counts for this site. but anyways the reason why im posting is that i have a 1979 Z50. That was runnin great untill i parked it and it fell over. And after that it would NOT run the same. Lets say i put it on choke and start it, it idles great but...