Search results

1. B

Heald Super Bronc

Super Bronc VT 8 - $900 - Lansing MI 48917 517-325-3704 Rebuilt Tecumseh Rebuilt carb with OEM kit New muffler New rear tire New drive belt New head light Two tanks - both new New fuel line and filter New seat and cover New cables New grips New Comet torque converter New...
  2. B

Super Bronc Front brake - is it worth it?

I have a from brake on my super bronc but it is not hooked up. Is it worth adding and hooking up? Can any one tell or send photos of what it is supposed to look like and does and don'ts?
  3. B

Tow Capacity

Any estimates on tow capacity if I put a trailer hitch on my VT-8 ?
  4. B

Electric Start - wiring / advice

I have electric start and I am told this is an add on as it was never offered. 1. Does anyone have a stencil or decal for the original lettering for the triangular metal panel? I would like to touch up and repaint. 2. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or layout or drawing even photos for...
  5. B

Wanted - chrome fenders

Hello - If anyone has fenders that have not been painted let me know, I am in MI and would love to buy. Contact me here or at budadavid@gmail.com Thanks!
  6. B

Super bronc belt question

I think p the belt for the torque converter I have on my bike is loose or too large. Does anyone have a part number and location to get the correct size belt?
  7. B

HELP! -cylinder not getting gas

I am tuning at 8 hp tecumseh super bronc.the electrical is good and I have spark. I cleaned the carb and gas is going to the carb. I believe that the problem lies in the jetting and vaporizing up the intake. Any advice on calibrating and setting the flow for the intake is appreciated. I even...
  8. B

Super bronc rear break help

My rear brake cable seems like it should have a channel to catch it so the break applies slowly. Right now if you brake it catches quickly and the whole bike stops. It looks like if there was a channel to stop it it would apply pressure slowly vs grabbing An thoughts?