Search results

1. N-gin

Diablo mini, I just might grab it

I saw this bike for sale when I was looking for a engine to maxout for fun. He says its a Diablo, so I did a search and found a bunch with a 50-125 cc engines but non with a clone. He is asking a decent price for the bike and 150 for the "never ran" clone..its black with the old clone vavle...
  2. N-gin

So what's the big deal about Hemi

The "Hemi" head has the least efficient head. So what's the big deal. There is no squish band. Harder to get compression.
  3. N-gin

Clone 196 cam and springs

I have a Baja Warrior with a 196 clone. I was just going to repair the engine and slam it in the frame of this bike, but with how easy and cheap it is I somehow ended up with a shaved head, .036 jet(stock emulsion tube), aftermarket air filter, Modified rocker cover with PCV valve and breather...
  4. N-gin

Baja Warrior

Found a BW on Craigslist. Went to go see it and the sheet metal shocks frame is all good. The original air cleaner is MIA so starting the bike before purchase was not going to happen. at any rate I figure its a small engine that has compresion, whats the worst that could happen, right...
  5. N-gin

Wanted: Rear wheel

Rear wheel for Baja Warrior. If it comes with brakes even better. This is for a project bike surprise for three girls. Thank you
  6. N-gin

Performance advantages

OK so a robin engine is pretty good to begin with. The honda clones, well from what I'm reading its a clone. Finding performance parts for this engine I came up with nothing. So I was thinking what could I do to improve or gain more hp. Now the robin has a overhead cam meaning if I were even...
  7. N-gin

Which one is best for mini? Off the shelf.

Well I have been looking around and have a few options and would like everybodys opinion. There have been a lot of talk about engines and I have been looking at buying one for my project. The engines types are clones. One is a Champion, one is a Powermax, and one is a Central machinery. What...
  8. N-gin

AAAGGGHHH! Tappered shaft!

Took apart the generator engine GX160. Found that it had a tapperd shaft:doah:. Do they sell clutches for these? Or belt drives:evil_laughter:. Or am I stuck buying a crank?...
  9. N-gin

17ft pounds of torque at 2500 RPM

Harbor freight has a brand new engine for $349. Not a bad deal for 13 horse engin. Has electric and pull start. I'd like o see this mounted to a mini:punk:
  10. N-gin

sugestions for tires and rims? Where?

The reason I'm asking is because the mini I picked up not to long ago has a set of wheels that dont look very strong. They look like a cased type metal possibly pot metal or aluminum. I'm posibly going to put 9 hp to the wheel and would like some sugestions on brands and what to look for. Also...
  11. N-gin

What is the difference GX160/GX200

Which one would I have? The family # is XHNXS 1631AA I also see under the Honda sticker EM XD What are these numbers?
  12. N-gin

What is a Honda clone

Excuse the stupidity here but I'm taking a wild guess that it is engine that looks like the honda side shafts. For instance this is a Honda clone
  13. N-gin

What engine is this and is there any performance stuff for it.

I might be getting my hands on a honda engine off a little generator. I was wondering if there were any performance parts out there for it. I did a serch and found next to nothing. The info on the engine is : Family XHNXS 1631AA Displacement 163cm3 HONDA EM XD This is all the...
  14. N-gin

Newbie here

Just wanted to say Hi I am a newbie here and just looking around for now. I just picked up a minibike for $20 and was wanting some ideas and searched the net and found this site. I had a mini bike at the age of 6 and have been riding ever since. I traded it for a go cart when I was 14. Stupid...