Search results

1. murrayTR2

What all do I need to convert to alchohol?

I would like to convert my briggs and stratton 5hp to alchohol..Do I just need to change out the jets for alchohol jets?
  2. murrayTR2

Good deal???

Mini bike 5hp runs great
  3. murrayTR2

Where can I buy a Baja warrior?

Where in ms can i buy a baja warrior or a baja similiar
  4. murrayTR2

Greyhound 6.5 hp

Looking for a 6.5 hp greyhound engine..got cash in my hand pm me
  5. murrayTR2

Briggs 5hp Alchohol Burner with HORSTMAN clutch

I am trying to sell a awesome Briggs 5 hp with a bugle exhaust. It runs off of alchohol and has a custom airfilter and carburetor also. I will also include a horstman clutch. This engine can top out at around 70 mph on the go kart pictured. I am asking 500 obo..Looking for a clone engine and...
  6. murrayTR2

Check out my new toy!

wHaT dO yOu ThInK?
  7. murrayTR2

Horizontal Shaft

I am looking for a engine to base my first mini bike build on (so pretty much any size engine) It needs to run and be cheap rofl...Pm me
  8. murrayTR2

WTT-Murray Track 2

Hey guys I would like to trade my murray Track 2--It has a 7 hp 212 cc predator engine,custom orange paint job,and everything is in good running condition...Super fast but would like to trade for more of a trail bike (rupp,thunderbird,clark...) Make me an offer :)...am going to ok in a few weeks...
  9. murrayTR2

What is this?

1970s model minibike
  10. murrayTR2

Will this work?

WIll this air filter work on my murray 6.5 hp mini bike as long as i have a adaptor http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-INTAKE-HIGH-FLOW-2-5-AIR-FILTER-TURBO-INTEGRA-RSX-/250869592605?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a68fe321d
  11. murrayTR2

Predator Jet size needed for uni air filter

I have looked on the forums for info but it was to no avail..If you have alink tot the answer of this question please post..What size jet do I need to put in my predator 212cc carb if I want a uni style air filter
  12. murrayTR2

Air Filter for Predator

I would like to add a k and n style air filter to my predator engine..How Would I do this? Do I have to re jet the carb? If so how much will that cost?
  13. murrayTR2

How do I remove gas tank from predator engine?

I would like to remove the gas tank from my predator engine and add a custom one to the frame. How would I do this? I cant figure out how to remove the gas line from the carb
  14. murrayTR2

Custom Graphics on my Murray

Hey guys I Just installed my new decals on my murray check em out and tell me what ya think
  15. murrayTR2

Murray Track 2

This bike is a pretty neat little gem! I like it alot,but I would like to build a drag bike..It has a 6.5hp engine on it and can do a wheelie super easily! It has a custom car quality paint job on (copper/burnt orange metallic) it! I would like 400 before shipping this is the bike -...
  16. murrayTR2

What Should I Build?

I would like to build or restore a bike but I dont know what to build..got any ideas fr me?
  17. murrayTR2

My bad to the bone Murray Pulvrizr (TR2)

This beautiful bike is my Murray TR2-which I call the Pulvriz! It has a 6.5 hp predator engine and a custom paint job on it..Tell me what I need to add--I bought the thing for 50 bucks originally and now have over 200 in it..not sure of exact amounts though