Search results

1. T

16.5 lbs of stuff in a 6.5 lb bag - Warrior Overkill

That thing is so badass, even Chuck Norris wants to ride it!:gunsmilie:
  2. T

Steven Durhams Kids Trike in Sketchup

You sir, are a good man! You must be that popular that neighbor that kids randomly visit just to see if they might get a chance to "help you out" aka, ride your minibike or go kart lol I've got tons of projects in the garage(most prominently two '74 cb360 cafe racers and a baja warrior clone...
  3. T

GX390 and Briggs 900 oil plug

Hey guys So random question: I've got a GX390, but it's missing the little drain plug on the bottom that look like a small bolt. Replacing it is 5 bucks, which is cheap, but out of curiosity, has anyone used a bolt from the hardware store for a few cents? This post seems lazy, I know, but...
  4. T

For you guys with sketchup, here's the link to the download: Minitrike by Trey33088 - Google 3D Warehouse If you've never used it, you should try it lol... It's kinda like Autocad for Dummies. Uber simple to start playing with, but pretty powerful if you know what you're doing. I...
  5. T

I thinks it's great that it lasted such a long time with your family man! I've got a nephew and a couple of nieces, and another nephew on the way soon, though no kids of my own. I'm really considering building your trike for them as a gift. Just have to figure out how to get it from...
  6. T

Still to do: Throttle, Brake lever, cables, grips, better footpegs, seat, clean up all lines, and recolor. and whatever else I end up wanting to change lol Credit: Knobby tires: sofie9536 Engine mount, axle, smooth tires, brake, and sproket: rmcguru Engine and Clutch: ambience I'll go...
  7. T

I know I'm a bit new here, but I found pics of Steven Durhams kiddie and decided to make it in sketchup. I'll put in credit once its finished (cant remember the creator of the engine, wheels, clutch, and rear end right now) In the mean time, here's a screenshot. It should be finished in a...