Search results

1. Bassicly LouDog

Mini Mojo/How to ride at night.

I bought a house in August. I'm in the country and have a little over an acre of fields. I've wanted a cheap ride for awhile. I have no way to haul one to the trail. I found a doodlebug frame for $50. Now I can go 2 ways with this frame; #1 is to Install a predator 212 and a torque converter...
  2. Bassicly LouDog

Roper Gas Tank?

Does anyone need a Gas tank for resto? I'm about to turn it into a battery cover for my lights, but it's original Roper so if someone needs it let me know. I'm in no hurry to chop it. it's cosmetic. Still need a place for switches and such.
  3. Bassicly LouDog

Electric Mini Bike cruiser.

I had this bike running, but the chain became slack and popped. I also had to give up the controller and 60v battery pack. another electric mini bike project. - YouTube The remounted the motors so the tire can adjust chain tension. I'm running 48v 12amphour on a 48v 40amp controller. I...
  4. Bassicly LouDog

My $35 Trail Horse Mini

Craigslist again! This time I scored a mostly complete mini bike frame for $35. It had a poorly jimmied throttle that was made from a 7/8" twist mounted on a piece of pipe and jammed into the handlebar. The guy gave me a new 1" throttle and a rusty old chain. I soaked the chain in a bag of PB...
  5. Bassicly LouDog

CL mini find $150

MiniBike Idle - YouTube So I found a minibike on craigslist for $150. It came with a 5hp tecumseh powersport and listed in running condition. I brought it home and rode it twice when the rear axle sleeve blew out. I found a new 1/2" carriage bolt at the hardware store and bought a pile of...