Search results

1. M

Auction Find, What is it?

Thank you both, looks to be a ARCO Easy Rider!
  2. M

Auction Find, What is it?

Just picked this up from an auction. It will be my 3rd bike but I'm having issues finding what model or make the bike is to get the project going. Thanks guys!
  3. M

H70 Coil Gap

Well I was able to remove the carb from my other post and get that cleaned... but now I'm not getting spark. I removed the fly wheel and coil that's under it but like an idiot I forgot to mark the spot of the coil. With that being said How do you set the gap between the coil and magnet if...
  4. M

H70 Carb Removal Help

Thanks for the reply, the phillips screws? I was able to remove the one but the other looks to have a stripped head from the previous owner. I cant really get a screw driver in on that side either =\
  5. M

H70 Carb Removal Help

Hi everyone! Starting my 3rd mini bike project :) This project I have a tecumseh h70 engine for. The issue I'm having is trying to remove the carb to rebuild. The nuts hold the carb on spin but the bolts are spinning with the nuts. Really isn't any room to put a pair of vise grips on the bolts...
  6. M

Racer HF Predator Chain and Clutch guard

Hi all, This is the second mini bike I'm restoring for some kids. I just picked up a HF predator engine for $80 but I'm missing a chain/clutch guard. I see a wide verity of after market ones are available but was curious of what people have used with this setup? Any suggestions? Thanks Mike
  7. M

GC160 Fuel Issue

Just recently bought this bike with a GC160 engine on it. The engine is hard to start and will only run with the choke on. After digging into the engine a little more It seems its not getting enough gas. I have replaced the fuel pump with no luck. Any suggestions? I have also tested the...
  8. M

First time minibike owner, with questions on GC160

Started with the throttle and didn't see any issues so I moved along to the carb. I gave the carb a good cleaning, and new gaskets (the bike was missing two of them). Bike fires right up and runs fine now. Seems to have been an air leak. As for the clutch I had someone make a few adjustments to...
  9. M

First time minibike owner, with questions on GC160

Hey! First I wanna say what an awesome site, I've already learned alot from just looking around. I recently bought a minibike with a GC160 engine, but it has a few problems. The bike will only start with the choke fully engaged. After getting the engine running the bike starts moving by...