1. Tikker

Herters Trail I Brake Assembly w/Sprocket-Drum

Sold.....sold.....sold sold...sold
  2. Tikker

Bump>>>>>>>>> Still available.
  3. Tikker

Price reduced again....... $50.00 INCLUDING shipping, continental US states only. You can't find replacement shoes for this brake assembly, I tried. Had I known how easy it was to turn the drum (on my Dads' small machine lathe) and clean the assembly up, I would never had replaced it with the...
  4. Tikker

Price Reduced PRICE REDUCED.........$60.00 plus shipping.
  5. Tikker

Herters Trail I rear brake assembly, complete with brake shoes and drum/60 tooth sprocket. Media blasted and lightly prime painted. Shoes are in good-fair condition, drum has been turned so is free of grooves or warpage. This is a complete brake assembly Bendix number 314730, with Bendix brake...
  6. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Sold sold - - sold
  7. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Typical CL......No show.
  8. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Looker Got a guy coming to look in an hour. We'll see...........
  9. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Details Revised/Price Reduced. I'm really wanting to move this and get the dollars working for me again. As originally posted, for complete bike.....$600.00 OBO
  10. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

I would consider partially parting out. Removing the engine and attached clutch/jack shaft set up. Could include the original rear brake and sprocket and original front wheel. I would even disassemble enough to package for shipping (buyer to pay shipping). FYI...This bike already had the...
  11. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Good information, never considered that. Thought as a driver it would be a good bet.
  12. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Revised Asking Price $700.00 OBO $700.00 OBO Surprised by lack of interest. Didn't realize recouping some of my investment costs would be so difficult. I might even be interested in delivering within a reasonable distance for the right price. Let's talk. This bike is great for full size...
  13. Tikker

70's Herters FOR SALE

Rebuilt Herters. On to another project....... For sale, 70's era "old school" midsize minibike, a Herters Trail I. Frame up revamp, sandblasted to bare metal and repainted. NEW 196cc (6.5hp) clone Honda (8 hours on engine), PMR jackshaft with 13-15 tooth (interchangeable) sprockets, PMR...
  14. Tikker

Pacific Northwest Riders

Where in Jefferson County? Send me a private message with some info if possible.
  15. Tikker

Events in Wa?

Any Luck? Anybody find any get togethers in Washington state, preferably on the west side of the mountains?
  16. Tikker

Pacific Northwest Riders

I've done lots of searching with no current results. Any riders out there on the Olympic Peninsula/Kitsap County/Mason County/Tacoma area? I'm open to finding somewhere to ride, open paved areas, power line roads...... Scheduled events, open formats, get togethers. ANYTHING? Any...
  17. Tikker

WANTED HERTER'S GAS TANK & Info.

Just an update Got it together, trying to decide if I want to invest in the Herter's gas tank decal available on eBay. Did the calculations for gearing, ended up checking it with my GPS, 37.5 mph. Just slightly higher than the the calculated 36mph. I have an RTV muffler that's should be here...
  18. Acquired gas tank.

Acquired gas tank.

19. Updated exhaust.

Updated exhaust.

20. New motor installed

New motor installed