Search results

1. C

Fuji Go Devil Help!

Always got by with just cleaning points and replacing plug cap, aways bad. Try .00020 not sure but should run, good starting point anyway. They have a timing mark also on case and magneto for before TDC Good Luck!:devil2:
  2. C

Fuji Go-Devil

Looks like it's all there, nice original. I like that that the grips look good, and original controls....seat board should bend down the frame at front. Probably replaced. One of mine was like double stamped for the PS serial number i rubbed it with some compound, till one number came...
  3. C

Go-Devil

The silver badge on fork, has the year and manufacture info on it. I have one on bike thats not bad. i can take pic. for you sometime. Mine are put away in shed for winter, so i dont know when. The only original seats ive seen are white with logo at rear and red sides and bottom. The stock seat...
  4. C

Outlaws Fuji Go Devil

They have a lighting coil thats what green and yellow plugs are for.My 1971 has a silver sticker with date on steering tube. They also have a serial number on the left frame sidebelow the seat, maybe yours painted over?.The small support tube mine all read PS 12345...
  5. C

go devile parts

Try Frank Bowman custom rings, I believe his e-mail ringmaster46@msn.com if not google him. Your going to have to have some made, Hes very reasonable,fair...:devil2:
  6. C

Go Devil Parts

I have a coil for the go-devil. I sell the the whole ignition-coil, lighting coil, points, condenser and plate. If your interested let me know and i take a picture and figure out a price:devil2:
  7. C

1971 Fuji Go-Devil Spark Plug

Got three devils, got my first one running this week. The original plug was a concave type used on old boat motors. This is what worked for me. It runs great on 32/1 cheap vavoline all pourpose 2cycle oil. As mac said i am using Ngk B6 the original plugs suck. You be runnigng very rich with...
  8. C

Go-Devil (folding) chain size ?

Turns out to be a 1/2 by 1/8 bicycle style chain. It' only about three foot chain from jackshaft hopefully my mighty 2.3 hp motor won't tear up newer quality chain. I will look for a good single speed chain, didn't know there was a differance with derailer. Thanks for the help guy's. :devil2:
  9. C

Thanks DDan ....I bought a #41 and a #420 master link, the 41 is right pitch 1/2, but pins are to long. The 420 wasn't close. Yes ,looks like 1/8 inner roller between link plate's very narrow i wonder if its some kind of bicycle chain? Any help out there :shrug:
  10. C

Go-Devil foam air filter at OldMiniBikes warehouse

This fits perfect and will set you back 0.80. It is 2 1/4 round dia. and 3/8 thick. SKU R6986 Stihl 4114-124-0800
  11. C

What Newer or ? Carbs will Fit a Fuji GO Devil Engine?

i have extra carb ect. original and clean ready to go. have most the other parts you need also. sent you a p.m. to your ad.
  12. C

I have been to the net. charts......maybe someone 's replaced one and knows size. Inner plate size 1/8"-----pitch 1/2. Nothing seems to match up....Thanks Guys... :shrug:
  13. C

19?? Bombardier Ski-Doo Olympique w/Ski-Boose

that will work fine. i just get a quart of multi-purpose 2-cycle oil at the auto store ,mix a batch and i'm good for chainsaws,weedeater, and old sleds.......fire that thing up and have some fun the worst you can do is foul a plug :thumbsup:
  14. C

try 32/1 it will run safely,if it run good and your not fouling plugs and smoking alot your ok. check your plug if to oily, black , or fouling you need less oil. once you get it running 40/1 great just a little leaner and should run even better. never hurts too start a little rich with motor...
  15. C

Not sure but looks maybe mid-60's or earler. You dont see those ski boose anymore, good find. They all ran on 20/1 back then any oil. With the higher quality oils today you should be safe with 32/1 and any multi purpose 2 cycle oil vavoline works fine. You don't need any spendy modern day snow...
  16. C

Go-Devils... Rare, hard to find.....

Yes Wayne the fuji folding go devil. i can try to post pictures. Tried before but didn't have much luck......
  17. C

Go-Devils... Rare, hard to find.....

Are they? I have three serial #'s ps 13485 ps14464 ps10315 Anyone have a clue how many were made? The frame is welded rough on my early model and has what appears to be a factory crome air filter cover, never seen before. Interested on the #'s you may own? From my numbers i can...
  18. C

to share info....

thats what i came here to do. my interests are limited... go-devil...i will never get enough posts in to buy or sell here to bad i saw a motor, i buy awhile back. yes i have some parts to sell also. i have some reproduction parts,seat covers ,foot panels......none to make money on. just trying...
  19. C

tucker automobiles

I think it was the first car with seat belts? Also had a pop out windshied, very early safety features. The rear motor was unique. The headlights also turned with the road, i believe some cars do this today. Very interesting man!
  20. C

Northern Mini-sota

I guess i need to read the how to post photo post again. Maybe i need to figure out this new i-pad. i keep working on some photos......