Search results

1. T

Todays Find

Found these on Craigslist and for the price he was asking couldnt pass it up two 5hp one 3hp and one 2hp all Briggs and Stratton the 2hp seems to be ceased but i cant wait to start working on these. wouldnt mind parting with a couple though if ya like one PM me.:thumbsup:
  2. T

Pennzoil Kart

Anyone know anything about these i got this pretty cheap really just wanted the engine but I might throw it back on and take her for a spin :laugh:
  3. T

Throttle Link on my Tec powersport 6hp

Hey guys was wondering if you could give me any advice on this I need to create my own throttle setup. I saw the thread for the Tecumseh's my concern is i think i might have to do that but flip it to the other side. I have pics at the bottom there the carb is not the original one Previous owner...
  4. T

My Mtd

Finally painted the Mtd I have. I am no Painter or artist in anyway and i use what I can afford But doesnt really matter to me cuz when i get this thing up and running its gonna be getting sorts of muddy and dirty. Thanks for lookin, Tony:scooter:
  5. T

Brown seat

Hey I was wondering if anyone has a brown seat don't think I have seen many here don't know dimensions I want yet. I was going to engrave a logo in the seat with a laser cutter engraver I have at the shop Thanks Tony
  6. T

go..or no go?

5.5 HP 5 1/2 GAS ENGINE SIDE SHAFT GO CART MINI BIKE | eBay pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c608a5432 What do you guys think about this engine?
  7. T

need engine

Hey this is my first project bout this bike and I think its custom made but I need an engine to fit in it.thinking a briggs or tec 5 hp to 6.5 it has a briggs 6.5 in it right now need 3/4 /D shaft 14" in height to fit the mount plat is lifted a bit from frame and slanted at an angle. Any...