Search results

1. waffledude376

Coleman café build (that's the plan at least )

Bump. Got my sprockets in the mail. Gonna post some pics soon
  2. waffledude376

Update. Made some "mono-shaft" which is half a jack shaft mock up pieces. I will be ordering my bearings Monday. 3/4 ID and 1 5/8 OD. They ar industrial bearings, double shielded flanged. The cardboard part will be steel with a 7/8 half circle to fit on the frame tube. This will be wire welded...
  3. image1075

image1075

4. image1074

image1074

5. image1073

image1073

6. waffledude376

Ordering some industrial bearings for my jack shaft. 3000rpm max.:thumbsup:
  7. waffledude376

Trail scooter

Wow! That bike is looking great!:thumbsup: this has probably already been guessed, but it looks like a tote goat on steroids. Also, there is no such thing as too many progress pictures:laugh:.
  8. waffledude376

Small update tonight. I ordered a 10 tooth clutch from OldMiniBikes eBay store. Waiting on that, then, I need to figure out my chain problem. I did a rough tuning on it. It will sit and idle until its out of gas. I also did my wiring today. One switch controls the headlight, and one under the seat pan...
  9. image1048

image1048

10. image1047

image1047

11. waffledude376

By the way, thanks! I've tried to go as cafe as possible without breaking the bank! I took a pic of the front mount. I could cut out the flat piece and chop down the upright pieces and drill new holes for the mount bolt or add a tensioner. That would be easier than the jack shaft.
  12. image1044

image1044

13. image1043

image1043

14. waffledude376

That is really cool! id have a place to mount it too. I have 3 options... Lower mother a little so the crank is at the same height as the swing arm. Or a jack shaft of sorts.. I'd get a piece of block steel, machine out for 2, 1 3/8 od and 3/4 I'd bearings and have o e sprocket from the clutch...
  15. waffledude376

"Before and After" pics

:thumbsup:Real nice Taco Tom!
  16. waffledude376

YES! I got an original seat! Only 1 small tear. I drove an hour to get it, and this guy had at least 15 colemans. But I paid for it... 40$ with foam. It is in great shape, I cleaned it, armor allied it and it fits the bike perfectly! :thumbsup::smile: :angry:these pictures are always...
  17. image990

image990

18. image989

image989

19. image988

image988