Search results

1. Belbuekus

Rumor has it.....

Thanks guys. I ran into a picture of that mower on the internet being touted a mower made in 1951 by The Indian Motorcycle Company!
  2. Belbuekus

Mini Push Mower Project

It's already all over the internet that this mower was made in 1951 by The Indian Motorcycle Company!!!!
  3. Belbuekus

Rumor has it.....

....that this mower was built by someone here and that there is a build thread on the forum. I've searched and can't find it. Is it so, is there a link?
  4. Belbuekus

WTB Spark Plug Cleaner

Yes, I'm kind of looking for a resto project.
  5. Belbuekus

WTB Spark Plug Cleaner

I'm looking for an old AC or other brand spark plug cleaner machine. Condition is not that important but must be salvageable with most if not all parts present. Looking for something similar to the ones in the pics. Please PM me or e-me at <<**choppinit@hotmail.com**>> Thanks for looking.
  6. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

And here it is now up on wheels. I just don't think I'm in love with that seat and the front tire isn't thrilling me either. Anybody got any ideas?
  7. Belbuekus

Throttle assebbly question.

Thanks much.
  8. Belbuekus

Throttle assebbly question.

I have a 5.5 hp Honda GX160 engine and I can't figure out the throttle parts. Does anyone have a diagram or picture showing how these three parts assemble?. Does the bent rod in the pic above interact in some way with the throttle butterfly? Thanks in advance.
  9. Belbuekus

5 Tools NOT to Buy from Harbor Freight Tools

I bought the blue 6" Forge vise about two years ago and haven't had a single issue with it. Granted it isn't a 75 year old Wilton but I've drilled on it, bent metal on it, hammered metal on it and welded on it with no problems whatsoever. I'm just sayin'.
  10. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

BTW. I totally forgot I started this thread but I might as well keep it going. Sux getting old. :out: Anyway, here's an update on the project as of today. Front and rear wheel bearings are shot so I'm off to the mower shop tomorrow for replacements. If I can't find them locally...
  11. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

Exactly what it is!
  12. Belbuekus

My 165 build

It's been several months since I got this project and over the Christmas Holidays I finally got a chance to put some time into it.
  13. Belbuekus

Front wheel bearing removal.

Yesiree. Once I got the spacer tube shoved over a bit, a few taps and the bearings came right out. Thanks a ton. Tomorrow I'll try the local mower shop for new bearings and if I strike out locally I'll place an order with OldMiniBikes.
  14. Belbuekus

Front wheel bearing removal.

How the heck do you pop out the front wheel bearings from a Baha Warrior/Heat? Can't hammer them out from the inside, can't pull them out from the outside. What's the trick???
  15. Belbuekus

Warrior

I've had my warrior 165 apart so long that I can't remember which steering bearing cup goes in the top of the frame and which goes in the bottom. One is a bit taller than the other. I also assume that the caged beaings go in with the more exposed balls facing into the cups, right? Any pics you...
  16. Belbuekus

random pics

17. Belbuekus

K&S Hornet - Deluxe

Nice. I did a Hornet a couple of years back. Very good bike to restore
  18. Belbuekus

Dumb Warrior/Heat question.

The front wheel. I've seen the deep side of the rim pictured on the right and the left. Does it matter???
  19. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

Also managed to get the triple trees media blasted in the cabinet and primered before the rain.
  20. Belbuekus

My Baja MB build.

Picked this up off CL a few weeks ago and just found some time to tear into it. So far I've got the wheels stripped and painted, and the frame chemically stripped and waiting to be sanded. I hate using stripper but sandblasting down here is so bloody expensive. $100 - $150 for a mini...