Search results

1. S

Manco Rebuild

Seeing how I'm waiting on parts for my build off entry I figured I would start another build.I got this cart last week for $50 and had it sandblasted for $60.I thought both were a good deal.I ordered new tires and inner tubes a few days ago.I think the only original motor needs a tank and carb...
  2. S

Home Made Electrolysis Machine(Picture Heavy)

Made a home made Electrolysis Machine to clean any rust from tools and just about anything.So far it works great.I used a 5.2 watt and a 6 watt Cell phone charger.You can use basically any volt but the higher the volt the more you have to keep an eye on it.Yo can use 1-2 gallons of water and 1...
  3. S

Is this a good deal?

Found this on craigslist.Seems like a good deal.Not sure what it is and how easy/hard it will be to get parts for.I may just scoop it up anyway.For $40 i can't really go wrong as long as i don't have to travel to far to get it. Any thoughts on this? reduced.mini bike!yellow, complete reduced
  4. S

Home Made GoPro Chest Mount.

Having no luck finding the GoPro chest mount in any stores in my area and not wanting to wait for it to come in in the mail i made my own.I used the bottom of the box it came in.I used a Dremel with a cut off wheel and made 2 openings on both sides of the mount and inserted a belt.It came out...
  5. S

The Longevity Game

http://media.nmfn.co...-game/game.html Guess i'm in trouble i did it twice and both times say i'm dead at 49. 7 more years and i'm dead.Oh well.Nice knowing ya. __________________
  6. S

Honda GX-390 Rebuild

I was bored and decided to see what condition my GX-390 power washer engine was in.It is about 10 years old and has been sitting outside uncovered the whole time.I looked in the gas tank and it had a lot of surface rust.I then realized it was going to take more than gas and cleaning the carb to...
  7. S

Dirt Bike Videos

I figured i would start a thread on dirt bike videos.Maybe some of you can post some videos of your rides or just some of your favorite dirt bike videos on the web.Im a beginner but i'm trying. Here's a few of mine. My Movie - YouTube F.Gilbert State Forest in Foxborough today. -...
  8. S

2014-Open Class Baja Shakey0818

Here is my entry.I'm sure part of the build off points go to the writing of the build log.I apologize in advance for my horrible punctuation and poor writing skills.I started work on it today.Took it all apart and am happy with the condition of it.Not sure the year and if i can find out the year...
  9. S

My winter project

I just picked it up today here are a few pictures.The guy says its a Honda but I doubt it.Everything seems solid.I'm thinking if I can identify it correctly I will just buy original parts like rear fender,seat,pegs,headlight tank.I'm gonna throw a $99 7.5 HP on it I think.One question I do have...
  10. S

Another word game

Here is a diferent kind of game Eeveryone says 3 words to make up a sentence oe anything that would go together. ex. Mike says..."i will go" John says..."to the store" Paul says..."to buy a" Adam says.."gun to kill" carol says..."my stupid husband"........ It can turn out being funny...