Dirt Bike Videos

The newest Go Pro cameras are pretty amazing. Too bad about your biff at about 3:30 in the second vid. It was exciting to watch, but I'll be you wished you'd been wearing those gloves. :laugh: Vids are fun to make. Try some different shots and edit them together. Add some narration. You can get free editing software from Go Pro. I edit in iMovie that came w/my mac. Try to keep the total length to 5 or 6 minutes. A quarter-hour of straight-on helmet cam becomes tiring to watch. Watch TV and movies more closely for ideas. Notice how a single shot rarely lasts for more than a few seconds. Let's see more. :thumbsup:

Follow the link to a site w/good tips, and subscribe to their email newsletter.

Videomaker.com

The newest Go Pro cameras are pretty amazing. Too bad about your biff at about 3:30 in the second vid. It was exciting to watch, but I'll be you wished you'd been wearing those gloves. :laugh: Vids are fun to make. Try some different shots and edit them together. Add some narration. You can get free editing software from Go Pro. I edit in iMovie that came w/my mac. Try to keep the total length to 5 or 6 minutes. A quarter-hour of straight-on helmet cam becomes tiring to watch. Watch TV and movies more closely for ideas. Notice how a single shot rarely lasts for more than a few seconds. Let's see more. :thumbsup:

Follow the link to a site w/good tips, and subscribe to their email newsletter.

Videomaker.com
Thanks a bunch for the advice.Ill spend some time doing what you said seeing how im taking the winter off.I'm also going to try a few different places to mount the cam.Looking for the best view.