Search results

1. F

Organizing in Texas

I have been stumbling around in the old mini bike site and it seems that there area number of different interest among the post I have read. My first impression is that there is no organized entity or club just a bunch of post about what could happen. I think there is a common desire here that...
  2. F

Lone-Star Minibike Reunion

Take a look at the Texas Events Thread reference maybe doing somethings with the Texas Cushman Club.
  3. F

Texas Events?

I have talked to several Texas Cushman Club officers and there is some interest in inviting mini bikers to meet with us, if we can get all that is needed together. Google Texas Cushman Club pull up the site to see what we do. On Road riding but it would be easy to include some off road riding...
  4. F

Organizing in Texas

Is there interest from Texas area, or anywhere for that matter, in trying to have an organized effort for swap, riding, etc. and who would be willing to take some resposibility? rkesselus@yahoo.com
  5. F

Texas Events?

I have thought of trying to incorporate some mini bike event to coincide with some of our Cushman events. Need some thought. It would be easy to have a swap meet,. a little harder to have an off street ride, but doable. The Cushman crowd is getting smaller and smaller as we age, and there is...
  6. F

Texas Events?

Are there any events in Texas?
  7. F

Comet Torque Converter Belt Size?????

Measure the diameter of the driver and the driven, the distance between the centers, and the width of the driven at the top. Call Quality Drive Systems in California they will figure your clutch and get you the correct belt. 626 293 5770 - Footcluch
  8. F

Simplex

Just getting into minibikes have lots of Cushman's. I have a Simplex Spitfire. It seems to be somewhat rare. I talked to a gentleman who said my bike is a 72 based on the shape of the fenders. I though that Simplex went out of business sometime in the 60. Would like to here some comment on...
  9. F

1968 simplex project

simplex spitfire Well I am not sure of what to do to get information to you but I have tried several different things and I am not sure I have reached you yet. If I have not and there is someone out there that can get the info to proama I have information that he needs. I do a damn good job...
  10. F

1968 simplex project

I am not very good with these site I tried to get something to you on the Simplex. I have one I am footcluch. If you did not get the other messager and you get this on email me or call me and I have informtion that you need. rkesselus@yahoo.com or 512 431 2940
  11. F

1968 simplex project

I have just about finished one like this it is a Simplex Spitfire. Some of the Spitfire's had a simple belt centrifugal clutch to the jack shaft and a few had the torque converter. My has the torque converter. I went to Quality Drive Systems, Alhambra Ca.(google them and you can get the site)...
  12. F

Simplex spitfire

I am a Cushman guy who came across a Simplex Spitfire, for which I can find little information. I am restoring the mini for my Granddaughter and am 99 % finished but can not find the decals for the tank which have the word Spitfire on the clutch side and the tank decals which are round with the...