Search results

1. trailramdan

Trail ram and trail buck

I can send pics and post pics later but I have a nice rider trail ram. It’s been painted the fenders and tank and flamed out.. the buck is a project that’s 80 percent done. All powder coated. It rolls I have the motor with lighting coil. Needs belt chain and clutch . I’m in Iowa and would like...
  2. trailramdan

Member returning!

I used to be on here all the time. But really cut back. I remember there were some awesome members on here and I’m sure most still reside here. Has anyone heard from good ol buckeye? I was wondering how he was doing
  3. trailramdan

GE 4420 headlights

Hello I am looking for a couple GE 4420 headlights .
  4. trailramdan

Vintage killswitch

Looking for a silver button style kill switch… the button is about the size of a nickel
  5. trailramdan

Any members traveling CN to IA?

Are there any members traveling from Connecticut towards Iowa? Looking to have a bike hauled. I had a post on uship and nothing yet. I’d even settle if I got it remotely closer! Let me know! PM me
  6. trailramdan

Comet gurus step inside

I’m going to put together this trail buck as soon as i am recovered from my surgery. I will be running a driver/driven set up. Should I stick with comet brand? Run a knock off brand? Lets hear some feedback. I had my eye on these
  7. trailramdan

Ram/buck brochures

Anyone have trail ram or trail buck brochures they would sell?
  8. trailramdan

Vintage clutch covers

I know a few years ago there was someone on here who was making clutch covers for super broncs. I was wanting to chat with him if anyone knows a name or any info?
  9. trailramdan

Trail buck revival

Picked this ol girl up a couple weeks ago. Already took the motor off and she is all ripped down and will be powder coated in a month or so I hope. Going to try and match the original green the best I can. Will post pics as I go.
  10. trailramdan

Vintage kill switch

Looking for a killswitch. The style I’m wanting is all silver in color and the button is about the size of a nickel le. Let me know if you have one for sale
  11. trailramdan

Redoing mini bike seat

I have been out of the game for ages. But if I remember correctly someone on here was doing some nice work!
  12. trailramdan

Lighted 6 or 7

Looking for a lighted 6 or 7 Tecumseh motor. I’m in Iowa
  13. trailramdan

Today’s score

Today’s score, always wanted one of these.
  14. trailramdan

Torquefest

Is anyone going next weekend?
  15. trailramdan

Trail buck

Complete bike that needs very little to rip down the trails. Iowa made bike from 1973-74 has original tank thats clean inside. Tires are original as well. Motor is a 5 horse with lighting coil that runs just needs carb cleaned. Located In Stout Iowa. I have 2 comet driven TC88s that go with it...
  16. trailramdan

Off brand clutches

Has anyone ran these? Any thoughts this is a budget build
  17. trailramdan

Clutches

Who has a driver /driven set up for sale? 3/4 clutch 5/8 jackshaft
  18. trailramdan

Vintage killswitch

Does anyone have one laying around? My ram when i was a kid had one that was all silver and maybe the button was dime sized or so? Figured it was worth a look!
  19. trailramdan

Trail buck

Picked this up in a trade. Had one of these before but never an original paint bike. Going to leave it ratty and enjoy. Scored a lighted engine for it too. Just need throttle cable and twist grip, clutch for engine and new tires... might wait until winter we will see. Iowa made bikes only made...
  20. trailramdan

Big block 5 vs a 6 &7

My ol trail buck came with a 6 or 7 horse. I found a 5 horse big block with lighting coil close to me. Will this motor pull the bike around good? I plan on using the comet clutches yet/jack shaft to the rear tire like factory. Any input?