Search results

1. V

74-76 Brute Cycle for sale

I have a 74-76 Brute cycle for sale. The body work is complete along with the original stickers. This has a new Honda clone 6.5 hp on it. Only has about ten minutes run time on it. all parts are there, including drive and driven clutch along with live axle, new throttle and brake cables. New...
  2. V

Super Bronc

Are you serious. I'm more of a Brute cycle person, but love the way the Bronc looks. If you are please send me a picture and price
  3. V

Trikes with name and picture.

1972 Brute Cycle, 6.5 clone motor
  4. V

71-74 Brute cycle. See my pics of the one i am restoring. was made by a small company called Lake Sports out of Fairmont , Mn.
  5. V

Brute Not Dunecycle

25.JPG'][/url] o.k. here are some pics of my Brute c ycle
  6. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

These are pics of my Brute cycle I'm restoring
  7. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

8. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

9. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

10. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

11. Brute cycle

Brute cycle

12. V

Brute Not Dunecycle

I will post pics in a few minutes of the one i am restoring. They were made in Fairmont in the early 70's by a company named Lake Sports. They were extremely popular in s.e. minnesota. But are hard to find now. I desperately want more!!!! I took pics before we painted it and had new decals made...
  13. V

Brute Not Dunecycle

I grew up with Brute cycles, and am in the middle of a restore. I could give you pretty much any info you need. just ask away
  14. V

Looking for a brute cycle

No it isn't. But thanks anyway. TheBrute cycle I am looking for is actually a three wheeler made by Lake Sports out of Minnesota in the early 70's. Dad bought us boys one and have been wanting to get a couple of them for many ,any years.
  15. V

I would love to see pics of the purple two seater. i am hoping to get mine all assembled in a week or two.
  16. V

I am in need of another brute cycle, preferably a two seater. I am almost complete with the restoration of one i found in kansas city last summer. There were two on e bay in minnesota. But now they are gone. If anyone has one, please let me know. I just joined here and will post project pictures...
  17. V

I am a big Brute cycle fan. i had one when growing up. Bought one to rebuild, but needs lots of tlc. would love to buy one or two more