Search results

1. W

Briggs 2 stroke motor with manual

Older Briggs 2 stroke motor with manual, was told when I bought it that it was a 2.5 hp motor. It runs when spraying pre-mix in the carb. I bought the used manual but never messed with it since. What you see is what you get. Had big plans for this but have other priorities. Good compression...
  2. W

Briggs 2.5 hp tank and carb...Clean!

Nice cleaned up carb and tank. Was gonna use this on my newer 3.5 cause of its large tank but changed my mind. Asking 30$ shipped.
  3. W

Tecumseh 6hp power sport carb

Nevermind, please delete.
  4. W

Briggs 2hp small tank and carb

Looking for the thinner tank and carb from a 2 hp briggs. I attatched a pic of one that was for sale on here recently for an example. Thanks
  5. W

Header ideas for a 3.5 Briggs

Any ideas on how to make a simple header pipe and muffler for one of the 3.5 Briggs engine? I have posted in the wanted section also but ideas to make one would be great. IThe hard part would be to keep the gas tank in the spot where it is and route the header around it. This model: This...
  6. W

WTB Briggs 3.5 hp header and muffler

Looking for a header and muffler for a Briggs 3.5 hp..like a straight out the back header ect... Can't find any for the 3.5hp. For this 3.5 model...
  7. W

Tecumseh power sport 6hp throttle hookup help

Trying to help a friend with hooking up the throttle on his go cart. The throttle stays wide open and doesn't go to idle when it's started. It's hooked up on the side and doesn't pull the throttle, it just slides on the spring shown in the pic. I've searched this site as well as others...
  8. W

2 Stroke Briggs information and help needed

Bought this from Ebay for I thought was a good deal but really cant find much information on it other than its from a snow blower. It cranks with starting fluid, havent figured how to use a tank with the prime lines and all since there is no bowl on the carb,.....ANY advice or information is...
  9. W

4 hp running motor, Honda or Kawasaki

Looking for a nice 4 hp Honda or Kawasaki motor for my bike. Wanting 4 hp but may look at 5 hp also. No clones please. PayPal ready. Thanks
  10. W

Baja DB chain gaurd

Looking for a chain cover for a BD, older straight frame model. Need the rear chain cover. Color doesnt matter. thanks
  11. W

Kawasaki 4 hp switch?

Hello, new to the site for me and I'm finding a lot of useful info. I recently bought a doodlebug that has the clone 6.5 on it. It doesn't have the adapter plate so the motor sits to the right side of the bike when sitting. It runs ok but I'm thinking about going a lil smaller just to putt...