Search results

1. devilinwaitn

This is me.

I want to make Trixy a sister, A trike.
  2. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Thanks Wayne, so far I am liking it and have gotten some good advice. As for the seat, I am planning to change it.
  3. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Nice bike man. its not easy being big and riding a mini.
  4. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Well only one way to find out, I guess I gotta try it and see. I will let you know if it works or not.
  5. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

OK thanks for the information Buck. Running the line direct to the existing tank should work though right?
  6. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Rocco like I said that is what my dad wants to do, Me I wanna run it into the tank so I can extend Trixys travel distance without her getting thirsty. Buck, Yeah I dont know what my dad planned. For all I know he was going to run the hose to the underside of the carb. I will post pictures as...
  7. devilinwaitn

This is me.

I am 6'6 around 400pnds so I needed to stretch her out, a few cuts and some gorilla welds later, she sits almost as tall as a harley sportster.
  8. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Well what my dad wants to do is run the line directly into the carb, Do you think that would work?
  9. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Rebar stretch job.
  10. Trixy's better side.

Trixy's better side.

Just another shot of Trixy as she sits today.
  11. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Yeah the forks do have a bit of shake to them but after 2-3yrs they are still holding and turning. What more can you ask? As for the carb and gas tank I got some more pictures for you and a picture of the forks too.
  12. devilinwaitn

This is me.

:cool:Yep that be rebar. Gives it strength while also making it more hard core. I need to do something to stiffen the handle bars cuz they shake like a fat persons belly.
  13. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Keg will go up top in front of the seat and have the tube run down under it and into the existing tank. I was not planning on changing anything about the motor if I didnt need to. Funds are being sucked dry by the car.
  14. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

Ok Buck here is a photo of Trixy, I will get new ones tomorrow. Also one of what I hope will be an additional tank. I am not sure I was clear but my plan is to run the hose into the existing tank and that the keg itself has a gas tank from another motor inside it.
  15. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Thanks Randy, I think I figured it out now...Heres hoping lol. Trixy as she stands today.
  16. Trixy's tank

Trixy's tank

This is what I am hoping to use to get Trixy a bit more gas.
  17. Trixy

Trixy

So this is my bike as she stands right now.
  18. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Thanks for the welcome. Once I figure out how I shall post pictures of my toy as it sits now.
  19. devilinwaitn

Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP

So like the title says I have a Briggs & Stratton 6.5HP on my bike and I was wondering if it would work with a gravity feed system. Basically I have a small beer keg that I fashioned with a gas tank inside. Now I want to run a tube to the small tank on the engine and would like to know if it...
  20. devilinwaitn

This is me.

Ummm ok so hey, The name is Devilin and I have had my bike since I was like 7. I've made many modifications to it and will post pictures once I can find them.