Search results

1. K42karting

govenor fell out today!!! yes!!!

just leave him alone guys the motor will be fine at 4700. that sounds like a sweet cam bro :thumbsup:
  2. K42karting

Modifactions to predator 212cc

U should do rod and flywheel
  3. K42karting

Hl 388 vs hl 334

Im getting ready to use a 388a on my blue clone in a couple weeks it was an extra that came with my f200 ill make post if i remember!!!!!!
  4. K42karting

Modifactions to predator 212cc

cant use the cam because the rpm limit but 1.3 stamped rockes and guide plate will help u can bypass tje govenor like i did look at my thread about is it safe to bypass govenor i put directions on how i did it and itl worked real well, its fast!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. K42karting

predator 1/2 inch exhaust?

but is 1/2 good enough? :confused:
  6. K42karting

predator 1/2 inch exhaust?

i have an all stock predator on a many bike still have govenor i put a 1/2 inch echaust on it will it hurt the engine i just want sound not performance!!!!!!
  7. K42karting

anyone ever see a raptor 3 make over 25+ hp?

mini makes 15 with stock carb and small cam
  8. K42karting

briggs 3.5 exhaust length?

Any one im making it out of pipe
  9. K42karting

briggs 3.5 exhaust length?

i have a stock briggs with no govenor i rev pretty high do these motors run better with a long pipe or short i have a screw on muffler at the end
  10. K42karting

Mods going to work in my clone?

can anyone answer my last question?
  11. K42karting

Wanting to buy a 16hp Engine

good idea get some good mods air filter header spring e tube jet
  12. K42karting

Want to build a fast reliable clone!!Need help

new 14 pound valve springs wounld be good and a cam would make it really fast or some stamped rockers
  13. K42karting

o yeah i have a yf200 r1 that makes 19-22hp and it is so fast
  14. K42karting

it should haul butt my 8hp clone hauls butt
  15. K42karting

also get heavy duty valve springs off of nr-racing.com go to performance parts on chinese 13hp and it will take u to were u need to be
  16. K42karting

if u want to mod the engine a little and really make it wake up get a gx390 air filter adapter and exhaust u will need to rejet the carb
  17. K42karting

not unless you remove the govenor and twist a little more rpm not too much though i wouldnt twist more than 5500
  18. K42karting

did anyone buy the azusa mini bike kit from OldMiniBikes.com? is it good bad? was thinking about buying it
  19. K42karting

that duromax 16hp engine looks about the best your going to get as far as price! get the onw with electric start its much butter! :thumbsup:
  20. K42karting

thanks thats an awesome idea ill just get 16 pound springs :thumbsup: what are better the 1.3 or 1.2 for my set up?