Search results

1. R

Sears Drover Questions

Well.....long time no see, and hello again to the forum. The questions I have are what is the original factory rim/ tire size? and does anyone have measurements/ pictures of the stock kick stand on their Drover?, as mine is missing. Lastly I remember my bike was originally yellow, but like...
  2. R

new bike, what is it?

I think your right, looked up a yellow one online and scraped to the yellow paint, it sure looks like a sears, fender brackets look the same now that im looking at it, so this one is solved, Thanks
  3. R

new bike, what is it?

Been a while since iv posted but iv been reading up. I was trolling craigslist yesterday looking at mopeds and typed in the word "scooter". A listing showed up titled "two wheeled scooter" at a price of $15, looked at the picture and this was the "scooter" lol. So for $15 i got a new...
  4. R

Rare bike being parted out on ebay

I was watching all of them as well, im on the hunt for a regular arctic cat tank after all, the trail horse fork was pretty neat, price sure reflects that, hopefully someone who appreciates it got it.
  5. R

WTB Arctic Cat Prowler Parts

Still looking for any and i do mean any tank that is not completly rusted through, large dents are ok so long as its a prowler style tank, no one?
  6. R

Got to un denting and wire wheeling the outside of the existing tank, probably 200 small pin holes, anyone have any of the parts?
  7. R

Cat Slingshot Near Des Moines

I seriously thought about going out to get it, but combination of prior plans, 3.5 hour round trip, what would be a ticked off wife :laugh: , and lack of funds as i just picked up an arctic cat project, took me out of the running, best have someone on here pick it up, rather than a kid who will...
  8. R

Cat Slingshot Near Des Moines

Just saw this ad and thought someone may have interest, the ad only shows one picture, I asked for a second picture which i will post below, deffinitly missing some parts but hes asking $100 and its a slingshot that has the sissy bar, someone should grab it, too much of a drive for me today...
  9. R

recent CL bike, what is it?

Thanks trail hopper, i was leaning towards bronco at first too, but i was wrong
  10. R

recent CL bike, what is it?

VINTAGE MINI-BIKE! This looks like a pretty good deal, any idea what bike it is? lol I dont plan on grabbing it, im just curious
  11. R

1984 honda z50r?

Pictures make it look a little dirty, dont know how beat up it is, around Minnesota they seem to sell 350-650ish depending on whos looking and condition, I owned a white 84 z50 for a while and it was a fun bike, they are well made. Guess it just depends if you would rather add another mini or...
  12. R

Just picked up a very rough prowler, but I have always wanted an arctic cat bike. Main problems are its got a very beat up tank, no recoil, and the cylinder head will need to be helicoiled or replaced, Minor problems the seat will need to be recovered, very beat up fenders, slightly bent...
  13. R

Just bought two minibike frames, ID?

Good to know, looking back as a kid I owned maybe 6 or 7 differnt manufacturers of bikes( although most by the time they got to me were no where near original), every wheel that i have seen stock tends to be the aluminum styles or two piece bolt together, thanks
  14. R

Kart World?

I bought my first minibike from kart world back in maybe 2001 or 2002, they had ad's in the back of "Boys Life" the boyscout magazine for the longest running time. So you may find some brief ad's within the magazines
  15. R

Has a nice ring to it "minnesota mystery bike" lol, well hopefully some old sales add will pop up somewhere, they had to advertise to sell them afterall. And yes, craigslist was how i got these two, previous owner stated he got them at an auction, so that was not much help on th ID. Thanks for...
  16. R

Thanks, sproket i have is deffinitly welded, ah well, worth a shot
  17. R

Just a thought to, did the rims on the bike in your picture come with the bike? in the box of parts there is a rear rim/ tire that does not unbolt apart and has a 35 pitch sproket that is welded to the hub assembly, thought that was a little unusual, if your bike has the same it may be the...
  18. R

Funny you mention that as i picked them both up in minnesota, both are identical, frame and forks, although i took pics of the one in better shape, looking online i saw one for sale in South dakota as well but no make information, so unless someone made alot of them, i suspect its factory...
  19. R

Hi, new to the forum. I havent owned a minibike in probably 7 or 8 years but the bug bit me again. Im getting back in to it. I recently came accross two of these minibike frames, the seller also gave me some random parts, anyone have any idea what type of bike this is? I havent had much luck...