Just bought two minibike frames, ID?

Hi, new to the forum. I havent owned a minibike in probably 7 or 8 years but the bug bit me again. Im getting back in to it. I recently came accross two of these minibike frames, the seller also gave me some random parts, anyone have any idea what type of bike this is? I havent had much luck looking and i dont see any stamped marking etc on the frame, thanks

Quick edit, Sorry if this is in the wrong section, just noticed the "help iD"

Last edited:
I don't know man.... but I think it's an asuza frame that's had some alterantions done to it and I'm almost sure the forks are home built..... :shrug:

Be a neat lookin' little bike to get done up though. I like it!

LOOKS LIKE THE SAME ONE WE GOT. I'VE SEEN QIUTE A FEW POP UP IN THE WISCONSIN - MINNESOTA AREA. STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE

LOOKS LIKE THE SAME ONE WE GOT. I'VE SEEN QIUTE A FEW POP UP IN THE WISCONSIN - MINNESOTA AREA. STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE

Funny you mention that as i picked them both up in minnesota, both are identical, frame and forks, although i took pics of the one in better shape, looking online i saw one for sale in South dakota as well but no make information, so unless someone made alot of them, i suspect its factory made, but not sure, thanks for the replies so far

Just a thought to, did the rims on the bike in your picture come with the bike? in the box of parts there is a rear rim/ tire that does not unbolt apart and has a 35 pitch sproket that is welded to the hub assembly, thought that was a little unusual, if your bike has the same it may be the original rim, hmmmm:confused:

YES THEY WERE ON IT. I WILL LOOK AT THE REAR WHEEL/SPROCKET AND LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS SETUP. CAN'T SAY FOR SURE IF THEY ARE ORIGINAL TO THE FRAME
I GET THE FEELING THEY WEREN'T HOMEMADE CAUSE I HAVE SEEN QUITE A FEW NOW:shrug::shrug:

Has a nice ring to it "minnesota mystery bike" lol, well hopefully some old sales add will pop up somewhere, they had to advertise to sell them afterall. And yes, craigslist was how i got these two, previous owner stated he got them at an auction, so that was not much help on th ID. Thanks for the info

Many of the smaller bikes are a one piece solid wheel

Good to know, looking back as a kid I owned maybe 6 or 7 differnt manufacturers of bikes( although most by the time they got to me were no where near original), every wheel that i have seen stock tends to be the aluminum styles or two piece bolt together, thanks