Search results

1. R

Sears Drover Questions

Well.....long time no see, and hello again to the forum. The questions I have are what is the original factory rim/ tire size? and does anyone have measurements/ pictures of the stock kick stand on their Drover?, as mine is missing. Lastly I remember my bike was originally yellow, but like...
  2. R

new bike, what is it?

Been a while since iv posted but iv been reading up. I was trolling craigslist yesterday looking at mopeds and typed in the word "scooter". A listing showed up titled "two wheeled scooter" at a price of $15, looked at the picture and this was the "scooter" lol. So for $15 i got a new...
  3. R

Cat Slingshot Near Des Moines

Just saw this ad and thought someone may have interest, the ad only shows one picture, I asked for a second picture which i will post below, deffinitly missing some parts but hes asking $100 and its a slingshot that has the sissy bar, someone should grab it, too much of a drive for me today...
  4. R

recent CL bike, what is it?

VINTAGE MINI-BIKE! This looks like a pretty good deal, any idea what bike it is? lol I dont plan on grabbing it, im just curious
  5. R

WTB Arctic Cat Prowler Parts

Just picked up a very rough prowler, but I have always wanted an arctic cat bike. Main problems are its got a very beat up tank, no recoil, and the cylinder head will need to be helicoiled or replaced, Minor problems the seat will need to be recovered, very beat up fenders, slightly bent...
  6. R

Just bought two minibike frames, ID?

Hi, new to the forum. I havent owned a minibike in probably 7 or 8 years but the bug bit me again. Im getting back in to it. I recently came accross two of these minibike frames, the seller also gave me some random parts, anyone have any idea what type of bike this is? I havent had much luck...