Search results

1. B

Is this stock or a mixture of bikes?

The cross brace on the handlebars and the lack of frame gusset plate near fork tube seems to put it closer to the powerdyne. Still confused.
  2. B

Is this stock or a mixture of bikes?

This is on CL and am wondering if it is a stock bike or a mixture of parts. What is it? They are asking $350. Thanks
  3. B

Wards minibike

Nice, very nice. Any specs on top speed, engine,HP or cost to rebuild? My son and I are just starting to look/buy mini bikes and it's nice to see what a basket case can turn into. Ken
  4. B

On local CL...What is it?

This is local to me for a low price and I wonder what it is. Thanks
  5. B

On Local CL. What model is it?

I think you are correct. Thanks
  6. B

What do I have with suspension & jackshaft?

Added clutch brake, now it stops buts needs adjustment. Still not sure what kind it is exactly. Doesn't totally fit any of the answers, but comes close. It has a one piece motor mount plate if that helps. Thanks
  7. B

On Local CL. What model is it?

This just posted in my local Craigslist. Not sure if it is a combo of parts or original frame. I'm thinking about it for $150 ask price. Engine starts but won't stay running. Thanks
  8. B

4" band brake is OOS. Can't find a serial #. So, it is some Rupp model? xl350, maybe? I may never know. Need brakes though. On a clutch band brake, do I need to drill a hole through hold-dwn bolt for cable to pass through, or can it go through slot in bracket? Thanks all
  9. B

Hi Rocco & all, I will look for a serial #, but frame was painted before I got it. Now I need to figure out a cheap clutch band brake setup so my son doesn't kill himself. Any good places for the parts where I won't get killed on shipping? Any NW Chicago suburbs stores I could visit...
  10. B

Are you sure? I Googled Rupp tt500 and my rear shocks seem to be straighter and not as angled as the pictures. Is there any spot on frame where it could be marked? Thanks again P.S. Is there much value in it if it's a Rupp?
  11. B

My front fork area is different as is the tubular support at rear end to bottom of shock in comparison to Meyers Lynx pics on Google images??
  12. B

Hi, I just bought this and am not sure what brand it started it's life as. Any ideas? It has no brakes and now has a 5hp B&S Thanks Ken
  13. B

Chris, I'm new here. I am interested in your header/muffler for a Honda GX200, not a clone. What...

Chris, I'm new here. I am interested in your header/muffler for a Honda GX200, not a clone. What is height from flange to top of muffler? Wondering if it will fit. I am using a Manco T-bird frame. Now, can't fit cover on stock muffler because of frame height. Burns are hurting more. lol. Thanks...