What do I have with suspension & jackshaft?

My front fork area is different as is the tubular support at rear end to bottom of shock in comparison to Meyers Lynx pics on Google images??

Are you sure? I Googled Rupp tt500 and my rear shocks seem to be straighter and not as angled as the pictures. Is there any spot on frame where it could be marked? Thanks again

P.S. Is there much value in it if it's a Rupp?

It's definitely a Rupp.... Not a TT because it's got no lights.. The pegs are at midships, so thats great.. Looks like maybe the right front end, but those springs are too long somehow.. :shrug: If it has two separate motor mount plates, it's probably a Goat or something similar..

The frame serial number is on the top tubes up towards the steering neck, on the inside..

Hi Rocco & all,

I will look for a serial #, but frame was painted before I got it.
Now I need to figure out a cheap clutch band brake setup so my son doesn't kill himself. Any good places for the parts where I won't get killed on shipping?
Any NW Chicago suburbs stores I could visit?

Thanks all

4" band brake is OOS.

Can't find a serial #. So, it is some Rupp model? xl350, maybe?
I may never know. Need brakes though.

On a clutch band brake, do I need to drill a hole through hold-dwn bolt for cable to pass through, or can it go through slot in bracket?

Thanks all

You can drill a small hole through the hold down bolt. I grinded a small groove in the bolt that is securing my band brake, this way the threads on either side of the groove act kinda like a guide for the cable and its a round bend so the cable doesnt bind as much. You can run the cable over this groove or under it and it will still work. The hardest part is figuring out how to secure the cable sleeve so it doesnt move when you pull the brakes, i use one of those handlebars cable stops and it works ok for now.

Added clutch brake, now it stops buts needs adjustment. Still not sure what kind it is exactly. Doesn't totally fit any of the answers, but comes close. It has a one piece motor mount plate if that helps. Thanks