Search results

1. EZRider_75

Excited about new paint!!

I cant take all the credit for the painting. One of my buddies has an air spray paint gun and he did it, but I would go over to help. We just finished putting the metal flakes on it this week followed by like 3-4 coats of clear coat. We used clear coat from the auto parts store, hoping it...
  2. EZRider_75

Excited about new paint!!

Hey guys, I'm restoring my ARCO Easy Rider. I tried to get the paint to match the best I could to original, and ended up with Rust-Oleum Regal Red with a Apple metal flake finish. Currently my freshly painted bike parts are drying in the spare bedroom until they are dry enough to work with and...
  3. EZRider_75

Chain Tensioner

Stock condition isn't an issue. I have an idea of how I want to make one but figured itd be easier to buy one.
  4. EZRider_75

Chain Tensioner

Anyone know where to get a good chain tensioner for an old arco easy rider?
  5. EZRider_75

Belt Drive??

Thanks guys, I like the chain tensioner idea. I'm not sure where to get one, I've found a few online but it looks like they are for bicycles any one know where to get a good minibike one? As for cutting the engine plate, it looks to me like there are four small welds holding that plate on, im...
  6. green_Minibike_2

green_Minibike_2

7. new sprocket

new sprocket

I bolted a bigger sprocket onto the original one
  8. EZRider_75

Tecumseh Engine Parts

do you have any of those exhaust gaskets left?
  9. EZRider_75

Belt Drive??

I guess I could have said what bike I've got. haha. Its a Arco E-Z-Rider. I built it from the frame up. found forks and handle bars online. the problem I had when building this bike was with the back drive sprocket. the sprocket is welded to the back tire wheel assembly so it is unremovable...
  10. EZRider_75

Belt Drive??

Hey guys, haven't been on the forum in a while but still riding my two minis everyday. its getting to that point where I need to buy a new clutch for one and a new chain for both. I've been thinking about changing my newest bike to a belt drive system. Anyone have an opinion they wouldn't mind...
  11. EZRider_75

Belt drive??

Hey guys, haven't been on the forum in a while but still riding my two minis everyday. its getting to that point where I need to buy a new clutch for one and a new chain for both. I've been thinking about changing my newest bike to a belt drive system. Anyone have an opinion they wouldn't mind...
  12. EZRider_75

first time Honda engine user

Hi guys, I recently had my 3.5 horse Tecumseh engine quit on me. This engine is way older than I am(i'm 21). luckly I had bought a 4 hourse Tec engine to put on another mini bike i'm building so i went ahead and put it on my everyday mini bike. Anyways, my uncle is giving me a Honda engine off...
  13. EZRider_75

Comment by 'EZRider_75' in media 'arco andrew renalds'

i had this problem, the best solution is to either buy a larger sproket and bolt it on, or you could try to grind down in between the teeth.
  14. EZRider_75

Hot Dang...a couple quick blasts around the yard will cheer you up !

haha, i work on a farm in the summer. I ride my mini bike to get to and from it every day. Even when its 100 + degrees out, that ride back home is always what i look forword to. You just can't beat the feeling you get when riding a mini.
  15. Green_bike_one

Green_bike_one

16. Green_bike_5

Green_bike_5

17. Green_bike_6

Green_bike_6

The shocks are more for looks.
  18. Green_bike_4

Green_bike_4

Dont judge the size of the seat. Hand made and has three layers of memory foam, very comfy
  19. Green_bike_3

Green_bike_3

20. Green_bike_2

Green_bike_2

Back end, I put a 4 hp tec on it.