Search results

1. EZRider_75

Excited about new paint!!

Hey guys, I'm restoring my ARCO Easy Rider. I tried to get the paint to match the best I could to original, and ended up with Rust-Oleum Regal Red with a Apple metal flake finish. Currently my freshly painted bike parts are drying in the spare bedroom until they are dry enough to work with and...
  2. EZRider_75

Chain Tensioner

Anyone know where to get a good chain tensioner for an old arco easy rider?
  3. EZRider_75

Belt Drive??

Hey guys, haven't been on the forum in a while but still riding my two minis everyday. its getting to that point where I need to buy a new clutch for one and a new chain for both. I've been thinking about changing my newest bike to a belt drive system. Anyone have an opinion they wouldn't mind...
  4. EZRider_75

Belt drive??

Hey guys, haven't been on the forum in a while but still riding my two minis everyday. its getting to that point where I need to buy a new clutch for one and a new chain for both. I've been thinking about changing my newest bike to a belt drive system. Anyone have an opinion they wouldn't mind...
  5. EZRider_75

first time Honda engine user

Hi guys, I recently had my 3.5 horse Tecumseh engine quit on me. This engine is way older than I am(i'm 21). luckly I had bought a 4 hourse Tec engine to put on another mini bike i'm building so i went ahead and put it on my everyday mini bike. Anyways, my uncle is giving me a Honda engine off...
  6. EZRider_75

ARCO Tec Muffler Needed

i have an old 3.5 horse tec on my ezrider minibike. my buddy made me a muffler to use on my engine. i just recently looked at it and it is cracking along the bends in the pipe. i use this bike to get back and forth to work every day. i have looked everywhere to try and find a muffler that fits...
  7. EZRider_75

arco EZ-Rider Forks

im building a mini bike and need a set of forks. im not to needy on what i want. just something that will fit. the part where it attaches to the frame is 7" long. i have a nut and bolt for it.