Search results

1. S

super tryke tire hub

does anyone know how to get the tire hubs off of the back axle on the super tryke?
  2. S

need engine

looking for an engine 10+hp cheap, motor has to be able to be rebuilt, this is for a heald super tryke
  3. S

HM80 vs. HM80 XL

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the HM80 and HM80 XL, and will the internal part interchange with each other? I have a HM80 XL with broken piston and motor case, and a HM80 doesn't run, I want to take guts out of the HM80 and put into the XL for the upgraded mag. and coil...
  4. S

super tryke brake lines

restoring a heald super tryke and was wondering if anyone had pics of the brake cable system, it seems that the previous own did his own mods to it and i want to take it back to original
  5. S

hearld super tryke wiring

I just purchased a super tryke and need help with the wiring, it has a tech hm80 motor with electric start, head and tail light. any wiring diagram for this set up would be helpful. it has the old style fuse panel on the side of the engine with 2 diodes and ignition switch. and any reference...
  6. S

HM80 spark issues

I just purchased a super tryke with tech hm 80, no spark at first after switching out point I now get spark, but only with the motor is turning is the wrong direction? any ideas?, and does anyone know what wires go to the panel on the side of the motor where the fuse goes