Search results

1. Gpro13

Briggs world formula

Selling my brand new out of the box briggs world formula. I was going to put it on my manco thunder bird so I removed the electric starter and sold it, and put on the starter hump cover so for that reason you can have it for 850 local pickup or you arrange and pay for shipping
  2. Gpro13

71 rupp hustler

71 rupp hustler roller asking 500 Will not ship feel free to pm me
  3. Gpro13

Murray track 2minibike

I'm interested in finding an unmolested Murray track minibike roller
  4. Gpro13

Catch can setup

I have a Briggs lo206 and I want to run a catch can it was wondering if any one out there might have some helpful advise and maybe some pics
  5. Gpro13

Hs50 flywheel cooling fins

I acquired a sears hs50 and all the plastic cooling fins are busted off the So I need an Hs50 flywheel with plastic cooling fins and no ring gear or just the fins
  6. Gpro13

Ruttman frame and forks

That's it I'm looking for a Ruttman frame and forks washer or long frame preferable
  7. Gpro13

OldMiniBikes wharehouse

I've run into an issue with OldMiniBikes wharehouse being less than helpful I've inquired to know more about items a few times over a few weeks and have been met with no response or verry not helpful ones has any one else had such issues
  8. Gpro13

aftermarket scrub/break heathkit boonie bike

I have a heath kit boonies bike and I need to know if there is any aftermarket scrub sprocket and drum breaks avalable for it. I do know the drum breaks don't work so well but its more for looks then anything else any help or advice on this matter will be greatly appreciated ideally something...
  9. Gpro13

azusa 5" sprocket and break drum

I'm trying to figure out if I can use the 5" azusa scrub sprocket and break drum on my boonie bike with little to no modification any information on my inquiry will be greatly appreciated Thank you
  10. Gpro13

studz true value minibike show and burn out contest

Studz true value in dear born heights is hosting a minibike show and burnout contest July 28th come out and show off rides and burn some rubber If anyone is interested just reply to the post and I'll provide more information such as location and time
  11. Gpro13

Heathkit Boonie bike parts needed

I am looking for the rear rim, axel, sprocket, and break for my boonies bike I will also be needing front and rear fenders however those are not vital at the moment and help making my dream a reality will be much appreciated