aftermarket scrub/break heathkit boonie bike

Gpro13

I have a heath kit boonies bike and I need to know if there is any aftermarket scrub sprocket and drum breaks avalable for it. I do know the drum breaks don't work so well but its more for looks then anything else any help or advice on this matter will be greatly appreciated ideally something that will bolt on with little to modification

I just bought a Hilltopper and the brakes need a "little-work" I've asked OldMiniBikes Warehouse about this front brake
4-1/4" Brake w/ Drum. Complete with brake shoes.
I have not received an answer yet. I think it will work it's 4 1/4" drum like ours.
The rear brake, with a new drum-strap should work well when adjusted properly and being set by a quality hand grip/cable. The original cable is pretty hefty,at least on my bike.
The Heathkit experts may jump in with their thoughts. I'm still a novice on this brand but, it is a nice heavy duty bike.

Mac

The Boonie has a pretty tall jackshaft mount that
would allow you to use a disc brake on the shaft.

kbs8ball

Boonies have a LARGE rear tire that is not easily stopped...thats why the original drum brakes dont work so well...big tire, little drum....Ive never seen a scrub on a boonie.