Search results

1. H

I have no idea...

Cross eyed Mary here! I got it! WD40 cleared it up for me. 143.804072 = HS50-67309J Thanks for the push....I am so busy with work...ugh! Chuck
  2. H

Little Indian

My wife would hang me if I came home with another right now! I think 45t should get it! :laugh: clicky
  3. H

Sears Roper Springs

BAM! :thumbsup: The springs on it are tight to the tube & wont move up & down. WOOOHOOO.....I am a member now! I graditated!! Not the first time I have been labeled a "member"!
  4. H

Just when you think you've seen it all

OMG!! That thing is sweet! I want to drive it! Do you think my neighbors in my Chicago sub division would mind? :shrug:
  5. H

I am going to sit right here

What a great thread! Wish I could help. Well i guess I could.....where do you live & I hope the beer is ice cold! :tongue:
  6. H

Sears Roper Springs

You know the funny thing is, I am sitting waiting for the pic to upload, but didnt hit the upload button. DOH! :confused1:
  7. H

Sears Roper Springs

Heya markus! I have been all over your pics lurking & looking......muuhaahaaa! My problem is I am a lowly electrician who does not know how to weld. Unless it is my linesman pliers to the side of the box. :wink: It seems there are a lot of springs with the 5-1/2" dim out there. MMC doesnt...
  8. H

Sears Roper Springs

Thanks Michael! Yes I did read your sons thread. I am beginning to wonder if these are even the right forks for this bike. When i took them off, somebody before jammed a piece of conduit in the lower hole of the forks to make it work & there is about 3/4" gap w/o the conduit in there. I used...
  9. H

fairbanks morse kick starter

I would jump on that, but....wow....$$$.....
  10. H

RAN-JetLiner

Here are some pics of the rims & the disk brake set up it has.
  11. H

RAN-JetLiner

Im glad you didnt! :laugh::wink: My neighbor across the street has his own upholstery company & is going to fix it up for me for some electrical work he needs done. I will post some pics up here soon of the progress. Debating on painting it though...kinda cool with the original paint. I...
  12. H

I have no idea...

Well I tried the guide, but it was no help, so here I am. Can't ID this thing. The numbers on the cover are: 143 864072 ser 9195b Thats all that is on there. Found out it was made for Sears, but that is all I can find. Thanks, Chuck
  13. H

Sears Roper Springs

No advise for me? I know there have been quite a few roper builds on here & I read most all of them, but didnt find any info. If you need pics, I can provide. Thanks, Chuck
  14. H

RAN-JetLiner

Thanks for the info TH! So it is in my possession now! WOOOHOOOO! :thumbsup: I got her all ripped down yesterday & placed a nice order with OldMiniBikes today. I just need to figure out what TEC is on here so I can order exhaust parts. Off to the tec guide I go. Will post some more pics up...
  15. H

RAN-JetLiner

SO to me it looks like the whole lower frame assembly is the swing arm? If so......weird! I cant wait to get my hands on it tomorrow! It is a 4hp TEC on there....def not original. Did they come with TECs originally? My snow blower is ready to rust apart at all the welds & has a H35 on it...
  16. H

Sears Roper Springs

I am looking for the springs for the forks. Bought a few sets now & cant seem to get it right. Where are you guys getting your springs from? Does anyone have any they would get rid of or can direct to a place to buy them? Wire size: 3/16" best i can tell length: 3-1/2" ID: 1-1/4" ...
  17. H

RAN-JetLiner

Well, I am going to pick this up tomorrow. I think it is pretty cool. Can not wait to get it home & start playing! What do you guys think? After all, it is all of your faults that I am addicted to this great hobby now!! Oh ya, & my wife is pissed at all of you!! lol Also, what can you...
  18. H

Hernia surgery....

I had my hernia surgery over a year ago now. It will take a long time for it to heal up all the way. I still can "feel" it when I am lifting something heavy. You will be all good though, just take it easy. The docs told me I would be back to normal in 6 weeks......umm....no.....NOT! lol I...
  19. H

cat eliminator mini bike

Oh, I know :wink:
  20. H

cat eliminator mini bike

LOL....I swear I looked.....& missed.....doh! :facepalm: