Search results

1. N

Tecumseh H50 with lighting coil

Hey guys i have a rumming but needs some work Tecumseh h50 with a lighting coil on it that runs and is on one of my old bikes and i am needing to save up for college so im wondering what its and if id do better selling it seperately off of my Herters bike. Here are some pictures of the bike and...
  2. N

Herters Trail 1 for sale

I have a herters trail 1 i would like to sell.It has a h50 tecumseh with lighting coil but no headlight or tail light.Engine runs but has some problems.Needs carb cleaned and maybe the valves?it runs ok but the carb leaks gas.i have the brakes but they are not on the bike currently and there is...
  3. N

Murray track 2 seat

Does anybody have an original seat for my track 2 or any seats that i could adapt to fit it?i cant afford right now to buy any of the seats new from OldMiniBikes and probably cant afford an original seat,but if you have one that is like 18 or 19 inches long that you would sell me for a...
  4. N

Herters Trail 1

I just picked this up in a trade the other day guys.What do you guys think of it?Also does anybody have any replacement brake drums available for this bike?
  5. N

Herters vs Herters

Which is the better bike?The Herters Trail 1 or The Herters Mark 2? Would really like opinion from actual owners but everybodys welcome:thumbsup:
  6. N

Custom Murray Track 2

Well,what do you guys think of my custom murray?