Search results

1. trailbronc

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

i try not to click on this link every time i hit the new posts button but i cant help it:laugh: sorry to hear this about vic though, i thought it seemed like an unlikely and unfortunate chain of events but i didnt expect all this! this is crazy!:out:
  2. trailbronc

New guy here

cool welcome to OldMiniBikes! :thumbsup:
  3. trailbronc

First Mini bike, out of three projects... DoodleBug

gotta be one of the sickest mini exhausts ive seen, nice work:thumbsup: and you seem to have the wheelies down also:laugh:
  4. trailbronc

Jeep2003's "Mini Jeep" More Than 2 Wheels BBO 2013

thats still so cool jeep!!:thumbsup: my neighbor has a full size jeep body just like that sitting in the woods next to his house
  5. trailbronc

buck did you see this!?

haha alright just making sure:laugh:
  6. trailbronc

vintage helmet and mufflers!

im lowering the helmet to 25 plus shipping! and il take 50 shipped for the rest of the mufflers if you are interested, thanks!:thumbsup:
  7. trailbronc

buck did you see this!?

haha did you catch this one buck? i hadnt looked in a while so i dont know how long its been posted FOX MINI BIKE
  8. trailbronc

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

thanks! not as expensive as i expected i may have to get one soon!:thumbsup:
  9. trailbronc

vintage helmet and mufflers!

hey guys! ive got a helmet im wanting to sell, its a bell i believe? it has just been re done, painted with red metal flake paint, and has new trim around the edge of it, also it has new padding on the inside, its not perfect but it looks good for its age! id like to get $30 OBO plus shipping...
  10. pinger_1772156373

pinger_1772156373

11. pinger_1772155173

pinger_1772155173

12. pinger_1772137985

pinger_1772137985

13. pinger_1772136961

pinger_1772136961

14. pinger_1772134521

pinger_1772134521

15. pinger_1772133169

pinger_1772133169

16. trailbronc

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

how much can i get one of these for? im sorry i have been absent from OldMiniBikes for awhile and lost track of this thread! also what size shafts do the clutches fit?, thanks:thumbsup:
  17. trailbronc

mufflers!

alright guys i have 8 skinny mufflers left, and 17 fat mufflers left! id like to sell them all as a whole, if you buy all of them i will sell them for 2 dollars each!!! PM me if interested! all are being cleaned before shipped out also!:thumbsup:
  18. trailbronc

mufflers!

ahh ok! i was thinking it was outside diameter, in that case they are 1/2 inch, sorry guys! and here are some more pics!:thumbsup: also the surface rust is cleaning off fine and all of them will be cleaned before shipped! also here is my number, it is easier to get in touch with me by...
  19. 011125

20. trailbronc

mufflers!

i have an old box of mufflers with 3/4 inch i believe threads on them, there the type that came on small briggs and some Tecumsehs too i believe, they are all brand new never used but they do have light surface rust from sitting, i have a good bit of them, im asking 4 dollars each or the more...