Search results

1. M

Huffy Hustler Mini Bike Wanted

Looking for a vintage Huffy Hustler mini bike in original or restored condition. Thank you.
  2. M

Huffy Hustler Mini Bike Wanted

If anyone has an old Huffy Hustler Mini bike for sale, please let me know. I am interested in a bike with original parts and motor. Thank you.
  3. M

Speedway Green Horn Muffler

If anyone has a nice and straight muffler from a Speedway Green Horn or Red Baron, I am looking for one from my restoration project on my Green Horn. If you have one and want to sell it, let me know. Thank you.
  4. M

Speedway Green Horn Headlight Brackets

I am looking for a pair of headlight mounting brackets for a 1972 Speedway Green Horn. Can be new or used, but would prefer they include the mounting hardware. THANKS for looking.
  5. M

H series carb question

I got this carb from a guy with a ton of Rupp Parts. I rebuilt it and was told it was an H-series carn for H30, H40 and H50 engines. Is this correct? I want to sell it to someone who can get some great use out of it. otopost/data/3431/thumbs/IMG_06083.JPG[/img][/url]
  6. M

Early 71 Rupp Diaphragm Carb--What am I missing????

Does anyone have a couple of photos of a Rupp Diaphragm Carb? I purchased a 71 Roadster from a guy who couldn't get the bike running with the original diaphragm carb. He purchased a another bowl type carb and robbed parts off of the original carb to make the other one work (yes he is an...
  7. M

Setting a Tecumseh HS 40's Timing???

Does anyone know how to set the timing on a Tecumseh HS40. I took the entire engine apart (model 55388c) to restore it. I installed new points, condenser, ignition coil and cleaned the lighting coil. Obviously getting the timing set correctly is the next step.
  8. M

Speedway Widowmaker

Does anyone have a photo of what a "stock" Speedway Widowmaker should look like? Can you tell me the exact years they were made (it looks like 71-73) and how to tell on a bike? It would be much appreciated.
  9. M

How to Rupp Roadster set points??

Does anyone know how to set the points on a Rupp Roadster? I have read the setting is 0.020 is this correct? I have never done this before and need a walk through as I have just installed new points.
  10. M

Lighting Coil Clean up

How do I clean this lighting coil up without damaging anything? Any advice would be much appreciated.
  11. M

Speedway Minibike - How rare are they?

I really know nothing about Speeday minibikes, other then they have some similarities to Rupp. I think the Red Baron is sweet looking! I did some searches on Ebay and Craiglist and can't find any. How rare are they?
  12. M

72 Rupp Roadster Engine Help!!

I purchased a Tecumseh HS40 model number 55232A off of Ebay for my 72 Roadster...should have looked closer before I bought it. It came with a lighting coil, but has the wrong flywheel P.N. 32517 (non-lighting). I bought a lighting flywheel P.N. 610769A. When I swapped the flywheels, the...