Search results

1. Keith1212

Anyone have any exotic pets??

I have owned About 7 Tarantulas. I gave 6 away last year to a forum member on another site. I kept my oldest Chilean Rose named Rosie. The Costa Rican Tiger Rump I raised for four years and he was very beautiful. I'll post some pics of them after the new owner got them. These pics are when I...
  2. Keith1212

An airplane front tire? What is it?

Well I don't know minibikes well but I've seen alot of ToteGote and hmm what were they pack mule or sumthin. Must be one of them
  3. Keith1212

Manco Mini Bike - new member

Project Mini Bike - Manco Thunderbird part 4 - YouTube
  4. Keith1212

few small changes to the trike

Looks good! Much better with out the .com decals for sure
  5. Keith1212

Got the new exhaust on from OldMiniBikes. I had to redrill the holes for it to fit the engine. Sounds great tho! No room for the silencer with out an extension. After the redrill^ Uploading a video so you can hear the sound so check back!
  6. Keith1212

OldMiniBikes Warehouse, huh? For real?

yea it's cool I just thought it was funny. stickers are freebies. And much appreciated when they come. :)
  7. Keith1212

Well they are messing with me now...they used an OldMiniBikes sticker on the outside of the box! lol
  8. Keith1212

Well I called today and got my tracking number for Fedex. I payed the 16.95 shipping rather than the normal 7.99 thinking I would get it faster than the 3-4 days it normally is. I placed the order on monday at 3:27 pm. It was picked up the next day around 1. It made Md in 2 days? lol but it says...
  9. Keith1212

I have everything I need for a band brake on the clutch just need to get a long stud. ebay just searching mini bike seat.
  10. Keith1212

I've ordered a total of 4-5 times now. Only my first 3 orders came with stickers. My forth order didn't get a shipping email. I did get the item but I'm not sure how many days it took I'd imagine 3-4. My fifth order I placed on Oct 1st and I haven't gotten a shipping email. But I'm not worried...
  11. Keith1212

Perfecting the mini one part at a time. This time it's a new 60t sprocket. I found two at gokartsupply.com that fit perfect. I only ordered a 60t because i couldn't find a 72t. I'm glad I did! It doesn't feel like I lost much torque, but man did I gain some speed! I don't know how much but It's...
  12. Keith1212

lets see your mini haulers

^Very cool!!:thumbsup:
  13. Keith1212

How do you remove the clutch?

I just used channels like toomanytoys said. I put it on the output shaft to hold it and turned the bolt with a wrench. I could have used the impact but this worked first try. Impact would be the quickest way. Make sure its in the reverse position on the impact cause if to tighten the bolt it...
  14. Keith1212

call me lucky taco 100

Glad you didn't get hurt and noticed it! Now we get to see a fix it thread hopefully!
  15. Keith1212

Let's see your modified Manco Thunderbirds

A little update to my modified manco. Predator 6.5hp and a front decal plate! Looks good now!
  16. Keith1212

Added a front number plate. :)
  17. Keith1212

lets see your mini haulers

Nice haulers everyone. I only have one mini bike atm so it fits perfect in the the back of my 2000 Gmc Yukon Denali. I could probably fit 2-3 if I didn't have my tools in the back. My trailer Hauls my go kart and will also hold the mini bike when I take it instead of putting i in the back of the...
  18. Keith1212

metal detector

Nice finds everyone! I've been metal detecting for almost a year. I started with my dads old Garrett "The Hunter". Soon after I picked up a Fisher F2 and added a DD Coil. Got a lesch and Garret Pro Pointer a bit after. Last major things I got was "the Raven" Shovel from predator tools and a...
  19. Keith1212

Thanks buckeye! I always value your posts. So I'm looking around for a 72t sprocket with the four bolt holes. All I can find on OldMiniBikes, mfg, ebay, and gokartsupply is this one from gokartsupply. 60 Tooth Carter Brothers Sprocket 3-3/32" Bolt Hole Circle For #41 Chain (5th Sprocket Down)...
  20. Keith1212

I got a bit of time and got the new tire on and it looks great!