Search results

1. P

Stepup 3/4 for 1 inch comet clutch ?

Hi looking for a stepup for a clone 6.5 i do beleave it has a 3/4 inch shaft and ive got a Comet clutch thats for a 1 inch shaft i know there has to be a stepup spacer aviable some were ive seen and just cant remember were looking for a web site thanks Dave
  2. P

Lite mod help ?

still in need of more answers thankyou for your comment but still need answers about jet size and if i should change the E tube as well thanks again Dave
  3. P

Lite mod help ?

Ok i got a clone 6.5 i removed the govener put 18 lbs springs in atermarket airfilter 15 inch single stage open pipe going to get a rvl silencer now for the ? as fare as timing is it alright to get a 8 deg advance timeing key & also jet on the carb a 90 or a 92 and lastly emultion tube stay with...
  4. P

Best jackshaft calc

www.minichoppers.info look down the page on the left you will see the jackshaft speed calc
  5. P

speed calc for jackshaft setup nedd HELP please

i have a vary big minibike for me to ride it has a 6.5 clone motor jack shaft no gears yet need someone to help figure it out what gears to get tires 21 inch clutch 12 tooth drive sproket 72 tooth i really need the gearing on the jackshaft for the best performance pull and top speed thanks...
  6. P

Like to switch to another carb with ajustments help

Hi all i have a tecumseh model 143.98 5005 engine family stp172u1g1rb displacement 172 sears 7267b the carb i have is a 640017 it has no ajustment and would like a better carb what would it be and i realy heed # guys i dont mind getting from evilbay and can anybody tell me anything about this...
  7. P

Clone valve springs replacment

insted of ordering AGK 18 lbs valve springs i used my new 18 lbs B&S springs will this work thanks Dave
  8. P

Need Doodlebug parts

thanks Thanks for your help
  9. P

B&S for sale

looking for tank zip 44111 looking for a small tank pm me price & shiping thanks Dave
  10. P

More parts 4 sale.....

b&s motor 3.5 do ya want to sell the b&s motor 44111 zip pm me thanks Dave
  11. P

Need Doodlebug parts

Hi looking for kickstand spring chain tensioner bushing & ajuster spacer & bolt sprocket rotor front chain cover jam nut for rear caliper Thanks Dave just trying to help a boy get it together and i did try to order parts no stock
  12. P

i need light

Ya i just went this way and the headlight is really bright too im sure your setup works great too just showing my idea thats all
  13. P

i need light

Check all these lights out first the 2x48 led headlight ebay #170406381021 $22.99 to your door second taillight got at a truckstop all of them have these marker lights and diffrent colored lens too $6.95 third 1156 led bulb for the taillight ebay #270512923919 $4.99 fourth smd light strips...
  14. P

help with performance?

Go for it #1 .20 over on the piston #2 18 lbs on the valve springs #3 aluminium flywheel #4 mill the head and thin head gasket #5 index the plug to the exaust port #6 air cleaner a must and #7 all seals gaskets and take off the govener raely easy make sure you get all the touqe specs...
  15. P

Need a 70 tooth sprocket anyone for a DB

Got one from Waynelass thanks man What a place to get help somtimes when you realy need it Thanks again Wayne
  16. P

Need a 70 tooth sprocket anyone for a DB

Looking for a 70 tooth sprocket Gardeners in Columbus Ohio has none anyone know any other outlet to get one thanks Dave
  17. P

DB Sprocket 70 tooth needed

heading said it all anyone have a good one for sale
  18. P

small battery

Battery Just get a hobby battery 7 amp will do ya just fine about $20 to $25 bucks you will find them at any corner battery shop and yes its sealed LXL370 Hobbico TorqMaster LC 12V 7Amp Battery $19.99 tower hobbies.com
  19. P

DB30 engine Specs - only 1.6HP?????

performance for DB First thing everyone will tell you is to get a cjtmini adaptor kit an excellant product motor and all the parts about $225.00 this is everything you need. Or you could go with ProMod jackshaft kit witch is also an excelant kit for the 2.8 little engine $114.00 shipped to...
  20. P

3 or 3.5 B&S crank 5/8

3.5 b&s if the price is right ill take all look to see if you have an aluminium flywheel i dont need a cast iron one have a lot of those thanks Dave no rush take your time post office has flat rate if it fit it ships my # 216-299-3946 when your ready